• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots claim Matt Corral

TheSpecialJuan

11 minutes ago, Basbear said:

he does, hes the most dangerous asrehole there is.....just cause hes also brilliant. 

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He is very good, but Brady leaving and immediately winning a Super Bowl while he has struggled without him is a little eye opening.

Beat me to it.

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

yep and honestly if I was a pats fan I'd be pretty damn concerned that their on-the-roster backup is Matt Friggin Corral who will have like a week in the system before the season starts. I would guess Belichick tries to pull some shenanigans with eventually activating Zappe and trying to get Corral on the PS but still, Jones is a highly questionable starter as is and has some injury history. Corral has played considerably worse in preseason against backups and 3rd stringers than Zappe has played in games that matter vs starters... Not that I think Zappe is that good either but they have serious issues at QB and on offense. Patricia was an easy blame last year but this year it's all on Belichick

Someone is about to go on IR for the Pats.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Beat me to it.

there are talks about robert kraft is looking to fire him. seems hes still upset with the losing and the handling of brady.... i cannot do it, but kraft is one of those whom you say "Yea you cannot do that" kraft- "watch me fire the all-time SB and winningest coach, I WILL DO IT!!" 

Just now, Basbear said:

there are talks about robert kraft is looking to fire him. seems hes still upset with the losing and the handling of brady.... i cannot do it, but kraft is one of those whom you say "Yea you cannot do that" kraft- "watch me fire the all-time SB and winningest coach, I WILL DO IT!!" 

Ole Bobby Kraft will always be known for...

Happy Stand Up Comedy GIF by The Emily Atack Show

15 minutes ago, t96 said:

yep and honestly if I was a pats fan I'd be pretty damn concerned that their on-the-roster backup is Matt Friggin Corral who will have like a week in the system before the season starts. I would guess Belichick tries to pull some shenanigans with eventually activating Zappe and trying to get Corral on the PS but still, Jones is a highly questionable starter as is and has some injury history. Corral has played considerably worse in preseason against backups and 3rd stringers than Zappe has played in games that matter vs starters... Not that I think Zappe is that good either but they have serious issues at QB and on offense. Patricia was an easy blame last year but this year it's all on Belichick

Zappe looked competent starting actual regular season games. Looked like a decent backup. I was pretty surprised he got cut. I wouldn't be opposed to picking him up ourselves.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Ole Bobby Kraft will always be known for...

Happy Stand Up Comedy GIF by The Emily Atack Show

I almost forgot about his massage BS, what a big rich loser that he went there......plus didnt he get a "young" replacement GF right after his wife died.....what a joke. I dont even think she was cold...

Edited by Basbear