• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are the 2024 prospects that you're going to be watching this college season?

Icege

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

He has been dominant so far…would love if he gets to our range.  Good call

He's exactly the type of gamebreaking playmaker we've been wanting and could very well be in that sweet spot at the top of round 2.  A playmaker is the clear need and he's got my eye

• Flames 1

15 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

He's exactly the type of gamebreaking playmaker we've been wanting and could very well be in that sweet spot at the top of round 2.  A playmaker is the clear need and he's got my eye

we're going to be picking in the top 3 more than likely, so we have a chance to get one good player who could start.

Our 3 biggest needs, imho, are receiver, CB and edge.  I've been going back and forth on what is the biggest need.  I've come to the decision that we should go WR, because Reich wants to the offense to be the driving force of this team.  Aside from Franklin, the two guys at Florida State could be available.  We need someone who can get open.  Maybe get some CB depth in the third....doubt we'll see an edge that can be a game changer in the 3rd.

5 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

we're going to be picking in the top 3 more than likely, so we have a chance to get one good player who could start.

Our 3 biggest needs, imho, are receiver, CB and edge.  I've been going back and forth on what is the biggest need.  I've come to the decision that we should go WR, because Reich wants to the offense to be the driving force of this team.  Aside from Franklin, the two guys at Florida State could be available.  We need someone who can get open.  Maybe get some CB depth in the third....doubt we'll see an edge that can be a game changer in the 3rd.

WR, TE, edge, corner, RB, NT and DE.  That's a laundry list right there. Starters to boot, I wasn't even taking about depth.  That opens up another slew of positions.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

We are really going to need to go best player available unless a really good WR drops to us.  We need talent no matter the position 

Edited by Shocker

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 8:48 PM, Brent Gregory said:

Given the uncertainty of the qb situation I'm keeping an eye on Spencer Rattler. His play has been off the charts this year. Going into the season I thought he may be a 3rd day pick. If he keeps up the job he's doing now a 2nd or 3rd rd may be in store for him. 

He's just all over the place. Sometimes looks like the guy who was projected to potentially go #1 overall and sometimes looks like a UDFA.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

If he is the #2 behind MHJ he is going top 15. We would have to give up something decent to move from 33 to 10-15. 

I haven’t seen him that high but I guess anything is possible.  Do hope most of the underclassmen enter the draft so one falls.