• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sept 9 college game day thread

ladypanther

This is Nebraska v Colorado game is the first college football game I've actually sat down and paid attention too since Cam vs South Carolina before we drafted him.

Are they all usually this bad? I'd like to get into college just to inject more football into my life but I'm finding no joy in this game outside of ridiculing Matt Rhule.

14 minutes ago, Shocker said:

They won a basketball National Championship in 2019

That unfortunately doesn’t matter anymore. I don’t agree they should be kicked out of the ACC, but some of these ACC programs are not carrying their weight. Just being a good basketball and Olympic sport program doesn’t cut it anymore. You have to draw money in football. If the ACC dissolved tomorrow, programs like Duke and Virginia wouldn’t even get a sniff from the SEC and B10. FSU, Clemson, and UNC would be the prizes.

4 minutes ago, Future of the Funchise said:

This is Nebraska v Colorado game is the first college football game I've actually sat down and paid attention too since Cam vs South Carolina before we drafted him.

Are they all usually this bad? I'd like to get into college just to inject more football into my life but I'm finding no joy in this game outside of ridiculing Matt Rhule.

Good college football beats good NFL IMO.   But college has way way way more bad games.    This isn’t a good college matchup.  It’s just relevant because of Sanders. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1