• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We need to find some WR help

Knaakedup

At the end, the wheels fell off everywhere. But the entire game it didn’t seem like anyone was able to beat their man. Every ball was being contested to some degree.

It’s like we have a team full of #3 receivers. I don’t know how we’re going to do it but we need to find some speed or we’re toast. 

• Pie 3

Just now, Panther53521 said:

If you didn’t already knew we needed WR help, you haven’t been watching. This is just the first game of the first year, you can’t fix everything in one year

Oh, I watched. But also foolishly took them at their word that they were being “vanilla” during preseason. 

2 minutes ago, Luuuuuuuuuuke59 said:

Serious question... is it the WRs or the routes? I was super unimpressed with where the receivers were on the field all game.

Young had a couple shots where he had them for a huge gain and possible TDs and over threw them by like 7 yards. Don’t know if it’s because the WR route or just too much juice. I don’t have the free time to rewatch the game, maybe @USDepartmentOfSavagery can take rewatch the game for us because it certainly seems like he has a ton of free time on his hands. Let us know bro!

6 minutes ago, Luuuuuuuuuuke59 said:

Serious question... is it the WRs or the routes? I was super unimpressed with where the receivers were on the field all game.

Man, that’s a great question. Not a fan of Reich’s play calling. Even in preseason when he handed it off to the other guy things looked way more lively. 

3 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

I don't think there's going to be anyone to find at this point. It's not a great group, and most everyone knew it wasn't a great group, but there's always hope I guess. 

I was really really hoping Thielen would be our Next Proehl and Hurt our next Olsen. Thought Mingo might be sneaky fast and TMJ just needed his chance. It’s too early to say all of that isn’t possible but today was disheartening 

• Beer 1