• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This really JC Horn's burner Twitter account though?

PantherFanInPhilly

2 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Imagine caring if a player had a burner twitter account…..

if you care, this is your sign to get out and touch grass.

Wow. A current player Wishing death on someone and their family and sprinkling in some homophobic slurs. No big deal. Freedom of speech. 

Let’s keep that same energy when talking about players like Eric Reid 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

I don’t think anyone cares he has a burner. I think folks are saying if THIS is his burner than it’s not a good look. Telling people you hope their loved ones die. 

It's much worse to actually believe what a handful of idiots on Twitter accuse him of doing with zero evidence

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, csx said:

It's much worse to actually believe what a handful of idiots on Twitter accuse him of doing with zero evidence

I haven’t accused him of anything nor I have suggested definitively one way or the other that this is or isn’t his burner. 

I think maybe you meant to reply to somebody else. 

2 minutes ago, csx said:

That’s what makes it such a great outlet for  celebrities to defend themselves. It gives them anonymity or if they are dumb enough to do it with their blue check then all they have to do is say they were hacked. 

51 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

Horn seems a little more stable mentally and emotionally than to do something like this, but who knows. I hope it's not him.

Could be someone from team Horn though.  Like family or friends. 

lots of examples of burner accounts being used by coaches, players or families to go protect the only brand/image/narratives.  

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Varking said:

I don’t think anyone cares he has a burner. I think folks are saying if THIS is his burner than it’s not a good look. Telling people you hope their loved ones die. 

I’ve heard worse on here, directed at me personally. People say dumb things online when they think they’re anonymous. Again, don’t care. 

8 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Wow. A current player Wishing death on someone and their family and sprinkling in some homophobic slurs. No big deal. Freedom of speech. 

Let’s keep that same energy when talking about players like Eric Reid 

Nope, don’t care. I care if he can stay healthy and play on Sunday, I don’t care if he’s talking poo to idiot cave trolls on twitter with a burner account.

• Beer 2

Horn’s account goes private at the same time this account spawns that only goes after those speaking on Horn is a bit of a red flag.   But it could be anyone.  Account looks to gotten suspended so I guess we won’t have any more clues coming 

• Pie 1

58 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

There is one line in particular, if uttered to somebodies face in real life, is more than enough to start a fight; get fired from a job; seek mental evaluation…and basically unacceptable in any functioning society. Whoever said that, and I really hope it’s not Horn, needs to log off social & talk to a therapist. 

only acceptable in COD lobbies 

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

You have got to admit it’s pretty sus. For everyone involved, I hope it isn’t HoIRn 

I mean without viable proof I can suspect anything.

It could be Horn, it could be Horn little brother if he has one, a cousin, or a rabid gamecock fan. 

We can't prove it one way or the other so why go on about it.