• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 NFL games

Panthercougar68

18 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Ridder with 2 GWD. Can Bryce keep up with Ridder, Carr and Mayfield?

Green Bay had several interception drops today against Ridder, at least one should have been a pick 6, missed opportunity’s. We do need to win vs NO’s, but Bryce will be fine. When we look at this draft in which we got a starting quarterback and perhaps a starting Offensive lineman I still feel good about this Panther team. I hope this all star coaching team proves their worth. 

4 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Panthers took the wrong QB. most will finally admit it by years end. 

LOL we have NO playmakers for Bryce so i guess its the QB fault. How long before you figured out Rhule was the wrong coach? I stated he was the wrong HC when he was immediately hired. That clown blamed Bridgewater cause Teddy question why the team doesn't practice 2 min situational plays and traded him away by including picks unload him LOL. 

• Pie 1

Just now, GhostWhispah said:

LOL we have NO playmakers for Bryce so i guess its the QB fault. How long before you figured out Rhule was the wrong coach? I stated he was the wrong HC when he was immediately hired. That clown blamed Bridgewater cause Teddy question why the team doesn't practice 2 min situational plays and traded him away by including picks unload him LOL. 

I wish the mods would ban him. He has been nothing but a downer troll. 

1 minute ago, GhostWhispah said:

What was your past Alias when you stated this?

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Chargers had one of the best qb's in the NFL for many years (Rivers) with nothing to show for it.  Now they have one of the best qb's in the NFL, and they still look inept.  

A QB is a HUGE piece of the puzzle but not the only piece. Just look at Stafford winning a SB immediately in LA after the Lions floundered with him for years. For that matter, look at Brees with the Saints after getting away from the Chargers. Would Rivers have done similarly in the same situation? Probably.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A QB is a HUGE piece of the puzzle but not the only piece. Just look at Stafford winning a SB immediately in LA after the Lions floundered with him for years.

I know.  But you would think that with Rivers and now Herbert, the Chargers would have stumbled their way into at least one Super Bowl.  

• Pie 1