• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict the final score tonight...

Jmac

I don't like our secondary at all right now. What we have at corner should be abused all game long. 

I don't like our offense right now either. It's 1 dimensional at best, and that's being generous.

But, that Saints oline did not look like a NFL line last week. We just might have something there. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbVMXZsDBRQ

There's no reason the Panthers shouldn't be competitive with the Saints or flat out win this game.

Unless Young is really struggling to adjust to the pro game. This isn't the Sean Payton, Drew Brees, Saints: this is Derek Carr with some decent weapons and no Alvin Kamara.

Bryce has his best weapon back at WR that should open some things up, for all the talk about the Falcons heralded rushing attack, we outrushed them last week. I think the Panthers make a statement tonight and shut the Saints down. 

24-10 Panthers. 

• Pie 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

the no reason part

I can give you at least 5 for starters

We can do that with every game with every team.

At the end the day this Saints isn't a juggernaut.

Their Oline struggled mightily last week and I think the Falcons have a better Oline and the Panthers Dline had their way with the Falcons. 

You think Derek Carr makes them that much better than last season?

I have no idea what guess as far as a score. I’ll go with 21-17 and unfortunately we lose.

However, at the post game press conference I think it’s a pretty safe bet we hear the following:

1. We did some good things, but…

2. They’ll have to watch the tape, and

3. We still have work to do…and remember

4. It’s all part of the process and we’re on track.