• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young is not ready to be a starting QB in the NFL

FutureDynasty

His field vision is really bad, I thought that was supposed to be his ELITE trait?

Why is he the starter if the coaching staff doesn't allow him to stretch the field before desperation mode?

I honestly think him sitting and watching for the year could be good for him, let's be real this team isn't going anywhere this year.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 3

2 minutes ago, FutureDynasty said:

His field vision is really bad, I thought that was supposed to be his ELITE trait?

Why is he the starter if the coaching staff doesn't allow him to stretch the field before desperation mode?

I honestly think him sitting and watching for the year could be good for him, let's be real this team isn't going anywhere this year.

He’s not accurate beyond 10 yards, how you going to instill fear in defenses with that? I actually figured he would have a few good games to start and once DC’s figured him out he’d look worse…..

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, ickmule said:

He’s not accurate beyond 10 yards, how you going to instill fear in defenses with that? I actually figured he would have a few good games to start and once DC’s figured him out he’d look worse…..

That's what I'm saying, why is he our starter if he can't make basic down the field throws. Almost every pass beyond 10 yards that he has thrown has been wildly inaccurate.  He should not be starting, I don't care if he is the #1 pick. If he doesn't give us the best chance to win then he needs to ride the bench and hold a clipboard.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

never understood why they gave BY the starting role prior to training camp. let him earn it instead of just handing it to him

If you’re a head coach it buys you an extra 1-2 seasons because you can use the “but we’re still developing your franchise quarterback” line. 

• Flames 1

Watch his college film. Most of his throws are to dudes wide open. He doesn’t throw them open or thread needles. He can find the open guy, but they have to be super wide open. If he didn’t play for Bama he’d be a 5th round project. Stroud should have been the pick, but yano, single mom household with no super computer brain over analyzed bullshit. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1

Just now, BIGH2001 said:

If you’re a head coach it buys you an extra 1-2 seasons because you can use the “but we’re still developing your franchise quarterback” line. 

If we win 1 or 2 games tops I don’t see how Tepper keeps Reich. I know he will, but I just can’t see it.

2 minutes ago, Fright said:

Watch his college film. Most of his throws are to dudes wide open. He doesn’t throw them open or thread needles. He can find the open guy, but they have to be super wide open. If he didn’t play for Bama he’d be a 5th round project. Stroud should have been the pick, but yano, single mom household with no super computer brain over analyzed bullshit. 

Can't imagine subjecting myself to this dude's college tape. I'll definitely take your word for it!

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Besides Bryce looking lost, Reich looks like he is bewildered half the time also. Doesn't instill confidence in them at all.