• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 : All-22 Review Requests

TheCasillas

Hey everyone,

there is a chance I will be able to do the All22 this week. My wife just shared with me that tomorrow we will be on a train for four hours while crossing Italy. So I will have some down time. 

there are two things that need to happen for me to be able to pull this together:

1. nfl + releases the all 22 (24-48 hours after game is played)

2. The train has good Wi-Fi 

I will share that I am goin to be doing this on my laptop, so I will be unable to do video, but will be detailed in my screenshots.  

lastly, I will be keeping it high level and intentional tomorrow. So won’t be as heavy but should still serve value.

all that being said …. Let me know what you want to see. 

reminder : bulleted form helps for me to pull together 

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

Halfway through the all 22… I know this isn’t what you all want to hear but it isn’t a play calling issue… it’s an execution issue. 

It’s pretty bad how some of our players look in frank/brown’s system. 

Ian Thomas, DJ chark (he gets a longer leash bc he was out), mays, Zavala (at LG), and TMJ… all had a handful of plays they just looked lost on Monday night.

i know frank isn’t the type to rip into his players, but some names need someone to lay into them for the mental mistakes 

• Pie 3

Our oline got absolutely man handled … the only players that appeared to be consistent and effective was Bozeman and moton. 

I get that pff has a rating system… but I don’t know how some of our players scored so well. Ickey was horrible in 3 straight series blocking for our run plays. We could have pre-injury Nick Chubb and still have the same stats.

im pretty frustrated at Mayes and Zavala .. neither knew how to get to the second level on their blocks… they just let Werner and David crash our lanes.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

@TheCasillas here is probably a more positive look. How was the Grugier-Hill film?

He looked pretty good live.

Out of position on the Taysum Hill runs but swarmed the ball for sure. There were a couple of plays where he was eaten alive by a second level guard … however, there were some flashes that makes me feel good about his potential

• Beer 1