• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Attendance for next week’s 0-3 Panthers v 0-3 Vikings game?

Dorian Gray

22 minutes ago, NAS said:

But if you do that you’ll be called a fair weather fan blah blah blah

Which is crazy. I hate myself for spending 3-4 hours watching this every week for free on TV. I can't imagine shelling out hundreds of dollars for tickets, parking, concessions, etc to watch it in person.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Dorian Gray said:

Which is crazy. I hate myself for spending 3-4 hours watching this every week for free on TV. I can't imagine shelling out hundreds of dollars for tickets, parking, concessions, etc to watch it in person.

It’s why I let youtubetv record it and watch it after an hour or so in. At least I can FF the pain as needed. 

Edited by MickMixon'sMetaphors

You idiots are exactly the reason why our stadium is constantly full of our of town fans. Do you think they stopped going to games in Pittsburg because it's been a while since they've been to the playoffs? Hell, that team has a home field in Las Vegas last night. 

The reason why I spend all of this money despite our lack of success is because that's what it's going to take to build a real culture here. 

If you guys want to wait until we're good to show up we will never get there because we're going to be playing 17 away games each season. 

So each week, no matter our record or how we look I show up, I get loud, and I try to encourage the people around me to do so. No opposing fan has EVER sat in our seats in the 10 years my brother and I have owned them, and no opposing fan has sat in my parents seats for the entire 25+ year history of the franchise. 

Tepper gets my money every season regardless, it doesn't do anything for me to not show up besides save him money on stadium services I don't use. 

• Beer 1

31 minutes ago, Purrnicious said:

You idiots are exactly the reason why our stadium is constantly full of our of town fans. Do you think they stopped going to games in Pittsburg because it's been a while since they've been to the playoffs? Hell, that team has a home field in Las Vegas last night. 

The reason why I spend all of this money despite our lack of success is because that's what it's going to take to build a real culture here. 

If you guys want to wait until we're good to show up we will never get there because we're going to be playing 17 away games each season. 

So each week, no matter our record or how we look I show up, I get loud, and I try to encourage the people around me to do so. No opposing fan has EVER sat in our seats in the 10 years my brother and I have owned them, and no opposing fan has sat in my parents seats for the entire 25+ year history of the franchise. 

Tepper gets my money every season regardless, it doesn't do anything for me to not show up besides save him money on stadium services I don't use. 

Mediocrity

With that way of thinking, there would be no Carolina Panthers to begin with... cause America wouldn't exist we still be under England's rule...smh

N I was a Steelers fan before Carolina became a team because we(Carolina didn't have a team)...so I know the culture all too well...n maybe that's just it, if u were a Steelers fan before we inherit this team then you used to a winning franchise... like our owner should be.

N no I'm not going back as a fan I'm jus saying the owner, f..it the PLAYERS NEED TO SEE WE FED UP WITH THEIR WORK,

spare the rod spoil the child