• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is it still just preseason?

Sean Payton's Vicodin

3 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I got BANNED for a week for saying that Bryce wasn't going to be all that everyone was making him out to be. He's allegedly above average in one area and that's processing. Put Bryce Young on any school other than Alabama and he's a 4th round pick. 

fuging garbage man.

3rd round but true.

6 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I got BANNED for a week for saying that Bryce wasn't going to be all that everyone was making him out to be. He's allegedly above average in one area and that's processing. Put Bryce Young on any school other than Alabama and he's a 4th round pick. 

fuging garbage man.

It’s still way too early to tell with him but man…..at this point If they could have a do over with that trade I bet they take it. 

4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

3rd round but true.

3rd round would've been fine. But then choosing between him and Dorian Thompson-Robinson, I'm taking DTR all day. 5 year starter in college, 4.5 speed, playing with Chip Kelly in his pro style offense, etc. 

Hell, I may have even just waited our Stroud and Richardson to take DTR. There is an alternate universe where we traded down and took O'Cyrus Torrence, Zach Charbonnet, Marvin Mims, amd DTR, while keeping DJ Moore and signing DJ Chark and Adam Theilen. Kept D'Onta Foreman and have Wilks as a head coach.

That team is 3-0 right now and championship contenders in 2024 or 2025.

Edited by CPcavedweller

"it's just preseason..." "it's just 1 game..." "it's just the 2nd game..." 

All the guys who escape their realities by being positive about the team have accepted the reality that we're trash and have no reason to post now. The truth hits hard and fast sometimes, sometimes it takes 3 weeks. 

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

It’s still way too early to tell with him but man…..at this point If they could have a do over with that trade I bet they take it. 

It's Tepper. It's his wife. Josh McCown told us who we were going to take when he let that poo slip at Ohio State's Pro Day. Then Tepper ate with Bryce, the 5'10 204 QB who is trying to keep on weight but orders a damn scallop salad or some sbit, and it was a wrap. Bryce has a front for a boardroom but that's not what succeeds on the football field.

The level of effort I saw from everyone in Seattle with Dalton at QB compared to the first two weeks is insanely different.

1 minute ago, CPcavedweller said:

3rd round would've been fine. But then choosing between him and Dorian Thompson-Robinson, I'm taking DTR all day. 5 year starter in college, 4.5 speed, playing with Chip Kelly in his pro style offense, etc. 

Hell, I may have even just waited our Stroud and Richardson to take DTR. There is an alternate universe where we traded down and took O'Cyrus Torrence, Zach Charbonnet, Marvin Mims, amd DTR, while keeping DJ Moore and signing DJ Chark and Adam Theilen. Kept D'Onta Foreman and have Wilks as a head coach.

That team is 3-0 right now and championship contenders in 2024 or 2025.

There is zero reasons to get attracted to good peospects or projects. The GM is a poo roster builder and drafter and the owner wanted a franchise QB but he didn't know just drafting high and calling them that doesn't make them that. With different people we could have done many things but it's just not what went down here.

The last good QB (in his era) to come out of Alabama was Joe Namath. The jury is still out on Tua and with another 2 seasons under his belt, he may be the next.

There is nothing about this version of the Panthers that impresses me, and my bar is pretty low with this organization.

This is Frank Reich after the Indianapolis Colts lost the last game of the season to the league-worst 2-13 Jacksonville Jags and also lost a playoff spot: