• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF grades after week 3 (not for the faint of heart)

Cdparr7

Those who have a violent temper or are prone to emotional outbursts- look away! especially if you are near others or animals.

I can't seem to filter the results to just the Seattle game. But here are the 6 highest and lowest on the team through 3 games. 

(High)

1.  Derrick Brown (DL) 85.3

2. Xavier Woods (S) 83.7

3.  Andy Dalton (QB) 80.3

4.  Frankie Luvu (ILB) 75.0

5.  Brian Burns (OLB) 74.2

6. Adam Thielen (WR) 74.1

(Low)

1.  Chandler Zavala (G) 27.6

2. Bryce Young (QB) 40.8

3. Ihmir Smith-Marsette (WR) 41.2

4. Amare Barno (OLB) 46.2

5. Ikem Ekwonu (T) 48.1

6. Cade Mays (G) 49.2

6 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

I saw on Twitter somewhere that Dalton had more passing yards in one half than Bryce has had in either game 😕

361 yards in one game (AD) vs. 299 in 2 (BY)

And yeah I think he was right around 160 yards at the half.  

Would love to see Bryce get past this sprain and make something happen this weekend.  We all want this to work out, really hope he gets something going.  It's the Vikes.  Jefferson and Addison could go bezerk, but just give us some offense please. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Bear Hands said:

361 yards in one game (AD) vs. 299 in 2 (BY)

And yeah I think he was right around 160 yards at the half.  

Would love to see Bryce get past this sprain and make something happen this weekend.  We all want this to work out, really hope he gets something going.  It's the Vikes.  Jefferson and Addison could go bezerk, but just give us some offense please. 

Vikings have a terrible defense and it's at home.  We need Bryce to play this game and get some confidence.  Hopefully he is healthy enough to play.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

12 minutes ago, Panthering said:

Ekwonu is incredibly worrying so far this season, such a disappointment how big of a step back him and the entire line have taken. Derrick Brown continues to be my shining star of this team. 

I'll chalk that up to a sophomore slump for Ickey. But to your point, the whole line has regressed, so I think that's putting more pressure on Ekwonu.

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Vikings have a terrible defense and it's at home.  We need Bryce to play this game and get some confidence.  Hopefully he is healthy enough to play.

Yup, this seems like an ideal back on track game.  Regardless of W/L, we need an emphatic performance reminding everyone why he was the #1 pick.  

Vikes play sloppy.  Let's make some sloppy joes.  

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Panthering said:

Ekwonu is incredibly worrying so far this season, such a disappointment how big of a step back him and the entire line have taken. Derrick Brown continues to be my shining star of this team. 

In his defense, he probably has about the worst possible LG beside him... Still doesn't excuse the millions of false starts he gets each game though

Edited by PleaseCutStewart

So, our last 2 picks - both in the top six for all available draft prospects - are in the bottom six of the worst team in the league.  This is why we should quit thinking about trading because when we have good draft position we prove we don't draft well.

• Pie 1