• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ladies and Gentlemen... The Maestro is in the building!

Proudiddy

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Because there were guys open or he just simply missed the throws? Neither happened, but just curious how you back up your claims…

He simply didn't throw them. I think he's second guessing his ability to throw downfield. The one downfield throw he made was awful.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

This organization is ass

that doesn’t absolve byrce from doing what is common sense and not taking sacks or at least holding on to the ball

bro is sitting back in the pocket with no worries just holding the ball waiting to get sacked 

and get Frank’s ass outta here to, spamming wr screens and rpo runs up the middle like kid playing madden 

fitts need to be gone come Monday 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

He simply didn't throw them. I think he's second guessing his ability to throw downfield. The one downfield throw he made was awful.

You want him to just throw it down field into coverage? Let’s think this through together 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Growl said:

It’s hilarious how quick all the “ I don’t care if we win I just wanna see flashes” dissolved into “its Bryce’s fault we lost!”

it’s become more and more abundantly clear that we have a smooth brain contingent of posters who define “flashes” as “UGH THROW THE BOMB BRYCE I WANNA BE EXCITED”

"Ugh throw a TD, Bryce, I want to score points".

2 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

You want him to just throw it down field into coverage? Let’s think this through together 

You want to believe. That's cool.

But I'm watching the game. You can see the guy look downfield, load up, then second guess and check it down. He's just not willing to throw to anyone more than 10 yards down the field who isn't completely wide open and that's just not that common at this level of football. It's Teddy Bridgewater all over again. 

The one game Dalton played we saw him give receivers chances and they actually delivered.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The loss doesn't bother me. The lack of flashes do. Where were the flashes? He made one nice play where he scrambled and found a receiver for about 10. That was the only plus play if the day that I can recall that I wouldn't expect any NFL caliber backup QB to make.

He cannot make NFL throws.

Those slants / ins 10-15 yards down the field to Thielen / TMJ that all his fans get excited about are throws you'd expect a competent High School QB to make.

It's jarring how bad his arm is.  

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Are you going to acknowledge the Bridgewater/completion pct parallel and how meaningless it is or just keep throwing out red herrings?

He is not capable of winning games with his arm.  He is hyper-dependent on the talent around him to make plays for him because he can't do it himself, hence why he won't throw it downfield.  Thats a game manager.  That's not a franchise QB.

3 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

"Ugh throw a TD, Bryce, I want to score points".

lol he threw two, each dropped by the i player in question. Maybe your stream was fuzzy across the pond, should spring for ticket instead of wasting money on soccer games

• Flames 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Are tou going to acknowledge the Bridgewater/completion pct parallel or just keep throwing out red herrings?

He is not capable of winning games with his arm.  He is hyper-dependent on the talent around him to make plays for him because he can't do it himself, hence why he won't throw it downfield.  Thats a game manager.  That's not a franchise QB.

I acknowledged that comparing a 22 year old rookie is foolish