• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Cries

Panthers Fan 69

1 minute ago, RJK said:

Because it’s a football game. A meaningless one at that. Bro weeping like his grandma died and all we’ve heard all offseason is how mentally tough, smart, poised, and a leader he is. He’s shown none of those characteristics so far.

And that would show you anything wrong with his character? That’s on you. 

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Had to step out of the house but it was literally 30 seconds after our 4th down sack with a minute to go. If you have the game DVRed you can go back and see. I went dinner with the kiddos but I can do it when we get home. 

I don't have it DVR'ed and turned it off as soon as we failed to convert. Please post it up when you get home.

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If proof doesn't come soon I'm gonna lock it.

I saw it LG, live.  But I don't have DVR anymore...  but after the last drive ended, it flashed to Thielen consoling him, then a few seconds later there was another shot of him standing more by himself and he had big streaks running down the side of his face.  I initially thought it was just sweat, but his facial expression gave it away.

Regardless, i think the presser posted in here is enough proof.  He is a wreck.

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I saw it LG, live.  But I don't have DVR anymore...  but after the last drive ended, it flashed to Theilen consoling him, then a few seconds later there was another shot of him standing more by himself and he had big streaks running down the side of his face.  I initially thought Ilit was just sweat, but his facial expression gave it away.

Regardless, i think the presser poated in here is enough proof.  He is a wreck.

I mean, I feel for the guy. I really do. I honestly think he's just facing the stark reality that he's now playing at a level that his physical toolset might just be an obstacle he can't overcome. If you physically can't make the throws there's really nothing you can do about it. You either can or you can't.

• Pie 5

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

And that would show you anything wrong with his character? That’s on you. 

Nah that’s on tepper. And nobody said anything about his character. Sure he’s a great kid,  but he’s none of the things this franchise has been billing him as on the field 

Edited by RJK
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, RJK said:

Nah that’s on tepper. And nobody said anything about his character. Sure he’s a great kid,  but he’s none of the things this franchise has been billing him as on the field 

Why? He can’t show his emotions. He should just sit there with a towel over his head? Common’ man. At least he’s trying. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean, I feel for the guy. I really do. I honestly think he's just facing the stark reality that he's now playing at a level that his physical toolset might just be an obstacle he can't overcome. If you physically can't make the throws there's really nothing you can do about it. You either can or you can't.

I agree.  And despite my very vocal, harsh criticisms, it's not his fault.  He seems like a good kid and who wouldn't want to be drafted as high as possible?  But man, it's tough to feel too bad for him because somewhere along the way, he had to know he wasn't worthy of that pick.  But if I'm him, what am I gonna do?  Tell the team don't pick me?  He's rich beyond measure and will likely have a great announcing gig when he's done playing, but it just sucks to be the team on the receiving end of a scam that so many "non-football" people were onto long before the pick was made.

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't think questioning Bryce's character is at all warranted. Mental toughness? Resilience? Yeah, that might be fair. But that's not character.

Him showing emotion is actually a huge bonus because you know he cares about football, his performance, his teams performance.