• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce is fine. The Panthers are fine.

AceBoogie

Just now, TheCasillas said:

I used to argue the air yards... but then Mahomes, Purdy Tom Brady, Burrow and Tua changed my mind. We are running an offense that's built on getting the ball into the playmakers hands as quick as possible... unfrotuantely we dont have that type of playmaker... Maybe if Mingo played today instead of TMJ we would have seen it.

Sorry, but you can't use YPC to measure his success as a passer if he's letting his receivers do all the work. The difference between all of those guys and BY is they can complete a pass over 20 yards in the air on a consistent basis, except maybe Purdy. 

1 minute ago, Frank9999 said:

Bryce isnt pushing the ball down the field but I kind of agree he wasnt as bad today as people are making it seem. Well outside of that shitty fumble. He needs to learn that cant treat the NFL like bama. 

Now imagine if that defender could catch and he also has a 99 yard pick six on the books today. 

2 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

Bryce isnt pushing the ball down the field but I kind of agree he wasnt as bad today as people are making it seem. Well outside of that shitty fumble. He needs to learn that cant treat the NFL like bama. 

I think Ikey is gonna steal the game tape and burn it so they can’t see how pathetic he played today

6 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

What are the air yards per attempt?

Remember when Bridgewater had 4 1k yard receivers? It wasn't because he was throwing deep.

Honestly, probably about 5 yards. No joke. Because with the DPI he's going to lose credit for the air yards of the one deep shot he took (that was horribly underthrown to a guy who was grabbed and slowed up).

He is holding onto the ball too long tho. He keeps trying to make a play when he just needs to throw it away asap if it's not there. It doesn't help we have no one who can stretch the field or create real separation, get yac, etc.

Edited by Huffgolf30