• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you think Bryce is angry at here?

TheCasillas

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

I can’t click this on my iPhone for some reason but when is he angry? It could be frustration with the playcalling. I highly doubt it’s at the players. He doesn’t strike me as the type to sort of show up his teammates on the field. Might not be the right term but I think you get what I’m saying. 

Let me know if this works: https://clipchamp.com/watch/MexZ7TigjUY

8 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

So Bryce cant check out of the screen calls or ask for better plays like Dalton did? OK. 

Doesn’t sound like it.  Sounds like he’s given 2 plays, a run or a pass (typically a screen) and can kill the first to go to the other.  Andy could be heard actually calling new plays at the line.  Bryce is only ever heard yelling “kill kill kill.” 

• Pie 2

I hope he’s pissed at run up the middle, short pass left, screen pass right… I think BY can be serviceable IF everything around him is perfect, but I hope this terrible season at least gets rid of Fitt and reich.. about the only positive poo we can gain from this trash season.

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

Andy Dalton is 10+ year Pro Bowl vet QB that has essentially seen everything the NFL has to show 

It's crazy how many people forget that this is literally his 3rd game in the NFL. I know it's been rough but him succeeding is much better for us than him not

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

I am getting a headstart on my write up for this week and going through all of the offensive plays. This one is puzzling to me though. 

As you can see Bryce is angry at something right when he begins to throw the ball. However, this is a designed screen play.. so the target is TMJ. I slowed it down to 75%... but I would love to get your constructive opinons here. 

He is sick of playing for a puzzy conservative play caller.

1 hour ago, Fright said:

I hope he’s pissed at run up the middle, short pass left, screen pass right… I think BY can be serviceable IF everything around him is perfect, but I hope this terrible season at least gets rid of Fitt and reich.. about the only positive poo we can gain from this trash season.

I don't think it has to be perfect, I think it needs to be at least one step up from "liquid diarrhea"

Honestly he’s probably pissed that he’s the #1 pick on a loser franchise with a loser head coach who dials up a screen on 3rd and 7 to TMJ who immediately loses his footing because we’re a clown show. He’s just got to be super frustrated and slowly learning how difficult the nfl is and how hard it is to perform and how he simply just can’t get away with what he’s been able to do his entire life. He low key probably absolutely hates his situation here and who wouldn’t? We’re awful.