• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce critics - let's be honest

NAS

9 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Look at this play and tell me Bryce didn't have a chance to pass it deep for a TD. Yes the play calling could improve  but no way you can say he is taking shots that are there. He had Chark 2 separate times but wouldn't let it go  too. 

https://x.com/SeifertESPN/status/1708842144146784613?s=20

Thielen isn't open on that play. That backside corner would have been there and then there is a safety on the opposite end that he would be in on the play as well. 

9 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Look at this play and tell me Bryce didn't have a chance to pass it deep for a TD. Yes the play calling could improve  but no way you can say he is taking shots that are there. He had Chark 2 separate times but wouldn't let it go  too. 

https://x.com/SeifertESPN/status/1708842144146784613?s=20

Annnnd there it is. AT is wiiiiiide open. It honestly doesn’t get anymore open than that. That should be a dart down the seam for 6 but instead we got nothing. 

He’s simply unwilling to throw it downfield. We have a poor man’s Jimmy G that we traded the farm for

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

So now we’re isolating to the red zone. I thought your complaints were in his ability to throw to imaginary open WRs downfield 

OMG

The play above WAS IN THE REDZONE. Hence why I mentioned that because it's harder to get open in the redzone. Hell, we turn the whole field into a redzone because Bryce can't throw more than 15 yards but that's another story.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, gmonjimbo said:

Thielen isn't open on that play. That backside corner would have been there and then there is a safety on the opposite end that he would be in on the play as well. 

If BY can’t make that throw, he is the biggest bust of all time. I’m going to go with he either didn’t see him or his confidence is shot and he hesitated too long.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jaxel said:

Definitely a throw he should be able to make. 

I haven't watched the all 22 and don't plan to but I wouldn't be surprised if there's not plenty more of the same. Bryce looks shellshocked. 

Bryce's biggest detractors wouldn't have predicted that he'd look this bad. That's just the honest truth.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I haven't watched the all 22 and don't plan to but I wouldn't be surprised if there's not plenty more of the same. Bryce looks shellshocked. 

Bryce's biggest detractors wouldn't have predicted that he'd look this bad. That's just the honest truth.

I didn’t bother with the all 22 the first 3 weeks because I can’t stomach wasting anymore of my time on this crap but at this point I’m truly curious. As bad as our play calling has been there’s no way there aren’t other plays like this. I’m also afraid of seeing exactly that.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, gmonjimbo said:

On that double move and pump, let it rip to the back of the endzone. Had he timed it, he could've hit Adam in stride. He is so use to running around, that I think he got shocked at it. He had a window to throw it and it's a do or die moment. 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, gmonjimbo said:

With Bryce's arm? Probably so. But that's NFL wide ass open in the redzone. If you can't make that throw you can't play QB in this league.

• Beer 2

15 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Annnnd there it is. AT is wiiiiiide open. It honestly doesn’t get anymore open than that. That should be a dart down the seam for 6 but instead we got nothing. 

He’s simply unwilling to throw it downfield. We have a poor man’s Jimmy G that we traded the farm for

• Pie 1