• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

38/21

Frank9999

1 minute ago, therealmjl said:

The bigger problem with that was the Vikings new exactly what was coming. Just like the screen to marshall that BY immediately threw a tantrum about after throwing it.

It was also a really good defensive play. But yea Bryce cant make that throw

2 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Saying it wasn't all negative is true, but many of us were sold on a #1 pick that was a dynamic playmaker. At best, he's been a conservative caretaker (and not a particularly great one at that).

I wholeheartedly believe this coaching staff is coddling him, for whatever reason.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

The bigger problem with that was the Vikings knew exactly what was coming. Just like the screen to marshall that BY immediately threw a tantrum about after throwing it.

We don’t just have 1 problem

Bryce is limited.  Talent wise in the NFL. 

Frank runs a horrible offense 

and there are no studs on the roster that have the talent to overcome that marriage and just make something special happen out of nothing. 

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Let's not forget he threw what absolutely should've been a pick six a few plays before this happened if we're viewing the full scope of whataboutism.

Was that the same series where Thomas and Chark dropped TDs? If so then that play should have never happened. If we are playing whataboutisms of course. 

We had a lot of pass catchers just drop to the ground after they made their catches too. This west coast offense needs YAC to thrive. 

17 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

I mean he threw a TD pass that Ian dirt bike Thomas tried to catch with his helmet.

If Thomas catches that ball (I know, a major feat for him) the story is a little different.

Which reminds me…why wasn’t that route for Hurst? I’m over Thomas being forced into a role he hasn’t shown to be good at. 

Hurst is no Olsen, but he catches that ball. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Was that the same series where Thomas and Chark dropped TDs? If so then that play should have never happened. If we are playing whataboutisms of course. 

We had a lot of pass catchers just drop to the ground after they made their catches too. This west coast offense needs YAC to thrive. 

Actually, yes - it was. I remember because they flipped the field from the section I was in right before the 3rd down play that should have been picked. If Thomas catches that ball, then the "pick 6" never happens.

You can see it here too at the start of Q2:

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 1