• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Sr. Wants You All To Relax

TheCasillas

Nope.  This is the internet age, 2023!  If I am not satisfied in 12 seconds, it's trash!  Time to reset for the 2030 season!  How old is the kid from the Cam Newton commercials???

Possible hysteria from Panthers fans...

Edited by d-dave

Just now, Castavar said:

I'm so tired of everybody telling us to calm down. It's been HALF A FUGGIN DECADE that we have been absolute garbage. We will have a lame duck coach next year with no 1st round draft pick. Sh*t ain't getting better

Not saying it's acceptable, but more teams have waited longer and looked worse in the process. I know I harp on the fact that this franchise has only won 25% of its games (clearly winning a lot of games in only a few seasons), but it has been to two Super Bowls. Cleveland and Detroit would love to be in our position. Before that, the Bucs, Saints, and Seahawks were largely jokes for decades. 

No excusing the putrid product for the last seven years--and they need to right the ship ASAP--but perspective at least.

• Pie 1