• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Sr. Wants You All To Relax

TheCasillas

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Just giving you feedback.

And I've shared mine. I honestly think you're deluding yourself and desperately trying to find a play here and there and convince yourself that a pretty ordinary play is special instead of looking at the full picture and not grading on a curve trying to find something positive.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Waldo said:

They are makibg another 'Bryce is our franchise QB' push and they 'are all in' again. They will get a WR and it still won't fix their past mistakes. Regardless of what camp your in, this is a doubling down type move and it's coming from a pack of people that don't win jack.

I just don't see it as anything different than the first PR push and I expect it will go even worse than the first try. It was all so poorly done and now they are doing more of that. Yay

Carolina already has sucker written on their forehead.  Really don’t know what to even think about the horrific deals Tepper/Fitt are kicking around.

Board is thinking DeVante Adams.  They are going to end up dealing a bunch of assets for some #2 and treating him like a #1.  That’s their established pattern.  From Robbie to Hurst to Sanders.  

• Beer 1

Just now, CRA said:

Carolina already has sucker written on their forehead.  Really don’t know what to even think about the horrific deals Tepper/Fitt are kicking around.

Board is thinking DeVante Adams.  They are going to end up dealing a bunch of assets for some #2 and treating him like a #1.  That’s their established pattern.  From Robbie to Hurst to Sanders.  

He is 30.  WTF are they thinking if it is adams?

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

And I've shared mine. I honestly think you're deluding yourself and desperately trying to find a play here and there and convince yourself that a pretty ordinary play is special instead of looking at the full picture and not grading on a curve trying to find something positive.

I think this is where your disconnect kicks in. Huddle isn’t the only community I’m actively involved in. In reality, that throw was heavily complimented by a lot of people and I just forwarded in here. 

im in a discord channel (NFT project) with a few ex-pros who were hyping that throw when I shared it. There are content creators on Twitter who share the same sentiment.

you think I’m doing this stuff on my own and driving an agenda. However, that’s where you are wrong.  I’m not finding a play, I am just trying to share useful information to people who try to survive the huddle. 

all I do is contribute panther content here bc of how fortunate I am to be connected to some awesome people and tools to share. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

25 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Gotta stop moving the goal posts. I’ve allowed y’all to set the standards. Pull up Andy Dalton’s chart and compare it to these. And show me all of the throws y’all said Dalton made that Bryce isn’t. 

I didn't say anything about Dalton so you can keep that nonsense out of your reply to me. Since you brought it up though, here is his chart vs Seattle - 4/7 past 20 yards including a TD. Bryce has attempted 4 passes at or past 20 yards all year, 3 of them less than 25 yds, and completed 1. Bryce didn't even throw the ball past 20 vs the Vikings.

pass-chart_DAL659900_2023-REG-3_1695606572382.jpeg

Edited by KSpan
  • Pie 1

Just now, CRA said:

That's what i am expecting also.

People were calling for Chase and I couldn't figure out how they could pay for that and if he would even allow that to happen. Like why would he want to? He could just ask for another trade and tell both teams to kiss his booty.

It's going to be a Fritterer type move so lowering your expectations is probably good mental healthcare.

10 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

There's a big difference between that and criticizing decisions Tepper was directly involved in is my point. 

He destroyed a player Carolina traded for and talked poorly about their whole offense. I just don’t think he is going to become some PR guy for Tepper. Not sure he has it in him. He wanted Young so he is probably going to be defensive of him for a while.

32 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The one I distinctly recall was the ball from our opponents' goal line to an open streaking Mingo. It should've been a 99 yard TD but it was probably only thrown about 20 yards past the LOS.

Didn't see that one but yeah, have to be able to capitalize on those opportunities.