• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict when Scott Fitterer and Frank Wrong are fired ITT

Tomorrow both will be gone. This is just flat out pathetic. We are the worst team in football and there is no sign of things getting better.

Frank hasn't won a game since we hired him. If the team can't win and you're already 8 games in
as HC that is a major problem. What he is teaching in practice is not translating to gameday. He has to go because he's simply a bad coach.

Fitt is pretty much done. Look at the trades/signings/draft picks he has made this offseason. He didn't get a single one right. None of the draft picks have shown promise. This is just bad man.

Frank/Fitt pack your poo your asses better be gone tomorrow!

I think Fitt potentially midseason to see how Dan Morgan managing the counting department goes. 

Frank is hard to know until this IND, HOU, CHI stretch of games. I think he could legit be a rare one and done if we end up 4-13 or worse. I wouldn’t call Tepper overreactive if we did that. This could get near Hackett level embarrassing.