• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How to fix the state of this team

t96

Tepper needs to listen up because there's only 1 way to go forward here and turn this franchise around. He needs to put his massive ego aside and realize he's well out of his fuging element. Every decision relating to football that has been made since he bought the team has been wrong. He thought because of his time observing the Steelers' success as a minority owner that he knows something about this sport but he doesn't know poo. His mistake from day 1 was thinking he knew everything and not trusting and relying on anyone who actually knows this sport and this league.

The only way forward here is to blow up the entire front office and coaching staff, scouts, etc. from top to bottom and to use a well respected group of experienced advisors to hire a President/GM who then will pick his own HC and staff. Tepper cannot be involved whatsoever, neither him nor Nicole can have any involvement or say in who is hired. Leave it entirely up to the group of advisors and step the fug back and let them run the team. There is no other way to go. Any degree of Tepper involvement will just result in continued failure. 

Unfortunately this won't happen because Tepper is ass but maybe he'll read this and have an epiphany. It really is the only way.

• Beer 2

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Can't lie I vouched for Bryce but how do you walk in a room and say give me the kid who looks like a toddler to be the face of my franchise.

Were Stroud and AR intimidating for the Teppers?

Yea, you’re not allowed to bash Bryce for his size, sorry, dem da rules after you spent all summer talking about him like you did.

14 minutes ago, NAS said:

New Owner

Agreed. This org has the feel of the hornets now. Complete chit. Not changing any time soon. My advice is find a backup team for a while, fantasy football, or get a hobby. I'm in general a very positive person, but I can't find many positives anymore 

Edited by Huffgolf30

1 minute ago, tukafan21 said:

Yea, you’re not allowed to bash Bryce for his size, sorry, dem da rules after you spent all summer talking about him like you did.

Taking notes I like it.

I was also right when I said our WR's are trash and we needed a #1 WR.

You win some you lose some, but you live to post another day.

1 minute ago, carpanfan96 said:

Bench Bryce, play Dalton the rest of the way. 

It at least saves Bryce's future by not making him see ghosts for the remainder of his nfl career. 

Eh, screw it, just let Bryce suck so we get the #1 pick in 2025 and can replace him, he’s complete garbage

Edited by tukafan21