• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles Sanders is the worst starting RB in the NFL, change my mind

9 minutes ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

This was my favorite one from earlier.  He ignored a massive hole to run into the back of our line 

RDT_20231008_1709107417207360597506289.jpg

Hes done this multiple times, Ive seen it EVERY game, he runs into blockers instead of into the holes.  Its like the dude has ZERO vision.  At this point, I'd be fine cutting him, taking our loss and resigning Donta Foreman and run a ground a pound.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

He's a product of the system. De'andre Swift is 2nd in yards rushing (behind CMC lol). Eagles havent missed him at all.

Product of a system….product of a good OL. Whatever. Either way he is more than serviceable with a good OL and good coaching/scheme.

3 hours ago, Tbe said:

He was on a Super Bowl team last year. He’s not bad. He just needs an OL.

That solid oline isn’t an excuse for his lazy play. He doesn’t hit the hole hard and holds that ball like a loaf of bread. He hits the line with 50% speed and effort. Chubba and even Laviskus look 10000times better. Face it, the bum gif paid and like most panthers made a business decision to half ass it. 

2 hours ago, Fright said:

Average at best. He fleeced us.

We’re the last team to find out that just about any RB can produce behind a good oline and also the last to find out that 5’8 QBs generally suck. 

Nope we are just dumb.  Philly said he was a committee RB.  And one they didn’t deem worth keeping.  They deemed him unreliable and faded him down the stretch in his lone season of production.

all this was talked about this offseason but folks didn’t want to hear it when they were talking playoffs or bust. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Nope we are just dumb.  Philly said he was a committee RB.  And one they didn’t deem worth keeping.  They deemed him unreliable and faded him down the stretch in his lone season of production.

all this was talked about this offseason but folks didn’t want to hear it when they were talking playoffs or bust. 

I was hype for him cause of the deuce RB role. He knew him better than anyone.....but this is looking like when frank stuck out his neck for carson wertz.....players are people and they change fast these days...

again the biggest disappointing part of the team *for me is the piss poor OL play. campy WTF maan??? 

Edited by Basbear