• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Thomas Brown take over play calling in the second half?

NAS

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

It wasn’t. Late in the 4th on the final drive it was, but we were getting pressure and roughing the passer penalties in the 2nd half. 

As far as I saw and forgive me if I’m wrong as I was not paying 100% attention to every play but after the lions scored late in the third they went prevent. Magically our offense started having some effect. 

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

As far as I saw and forgive me if I’m wrong as I was not paying 100% attention to every play but after the lions scored late in the third they went prevent. Magically our offense started having some effect. 

It didn’t look like prevent to me. Which is why AT and Thomas caught 25 plus yard passes and the Lions got called for roughing the passer twice. They also didn’t stop scoring on offense. I don’t think Campbell is a let off the gas kind of guy. 
To me the offense got better because we HAD to take some chances and throw it down the field. It’s what many of us have been screaming for the whole time. Mays also looked better at LG than Zavala. 

• Pie 2