• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Orlovsky with a message to the Huddle

thebdawg

Dan doesn’t pay enough attention to even know Bryce is only catching fragments of hate.   It’s largely for organization that is getting the collective bulk.  Every high profile pick generally has some haters.  Dan is choosing to make them a bigger voice than they really are. 

Tepper, Fitt and the Panthers as a whole are way bigger jokes than Bryce Young is currently viewed as

• Pie 3

36 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I think you're only looking at his 4th quarter when the Lions stopped pressuring him and went into a shell defense.  

He had 146 yards, 1 TD, and 2 INTs through 3 Quarters, that's awful and him having a decent 4th quarter when he game was in hand for the Lions and they went into safe mode doesn't make it a good game for him.

Just the fact that you think he's moving well in the pocket is all I need to see to show you have no idea what you're watching.  He bounces around out there like a pinball just looking for a way out, keeps turning his back to the LOS to try and escape backwards, which is the worst thing any QB can do, let alone someone of his size who isn't able to break the tackles that he keeps turning into.

He's been in so far over his head so far that anyone who sees anything different is just looking at it through Panthers fan glasses and can't objectively evaluate his play so far.  

What you think he can still be is of course up for debate, but what he's done isn't, the tape is out there and it's just facts, he's been the worst QB in the league so far.

That was actually a thoughtful reply to me saying something very goofy so I can respect that lol. I can agree with some of that too. I said he moved in the pocket well in the Detroit game, DEFINITELY not any other game. He’s showing improvement though. 

No way we’re putting him below Daniel Jones season though? Mac Jones? Both clearly statistically worse 

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope to see it eventually. I just haven't seen it yet. Honestly, he reminds me of a cat in a room full of rocking chairs in the 

Ok I hear you. 

I should clarify that he hasn't experienced a "pocket" in the way we mean it.  Instant chaos would be closer.  Considering,  I've been impressed 

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

sure but you are smart enough to know that cleared to play doesnt equal 100% at least I hope you know that

And I’m sure you are smart enough to know most rookie QBs aren’t putting up Dalton’s 370 plus passing 2 TD 0 INT game. Hell even record breaking Stroud only passed that yard total once this year and has never had more that 2 TDs in a game. If you want to just looks at stats and not context like the 58 pass attempts and shell of a Seahawks secondary that’s what you are left with. 

You don’t think by week 9 or 10 Tua was playing at 100%? 

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

sure but you are smart enough to know that cleared to play doesnt equal 100% at least I hope you know that

Tua was healthy his second year right? He didn’t look much better. In fact, Miami owner was still trying to sign Tom Brady. 

I’ve been looking for throws that say we got a dude and we finally have a couple. 

5:07 and 10:15. Those are NFL above average throws and what I’ve wanted to see to give me hope for next year and beyond if they can keep him clean 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, RJK said:

I’ve been looking for throws that say we got a dude and we finally have a couple. 

5:07 and 10:15. Those are NFL above average throws and what I’ve wanted to see to give me hope for next year and beyond if they can keep him clean 

I’m just glad he is showing the Lions weren’t playing prevent in the 4th. It was the same man disguised Cover 3 they were running most of the game. Dan Campbell isn’t one to let off the gas. Our offense looked better because Reich had to call plays to force it down the field do to the score. Open up the playbook and run some quick no huddle offense. 

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m just glad he is showing the Lions weren’t playing prevent in the 4th. It was the same man disguised Cover 3 they were running most of the game. Dan Campbell isn’t one to let off the gas. Our offense looked better because Reich had to call plays to force it down the field do to the score. Open up the playbook and run some quick no huddle offense. 

I mean at the end of the day we can always question how invested the lions players are in the game at this point, but dropping that in over Campbell and making Thomas look good is hard to do. The tremble drop is inexcusable imo 

41 minutes ago, RJK said:

Welcome to team Bryce RJK it’s a tremendous honor to have you

• Poo 1