• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To all who wanted Richardson gone

bobcat91

In hindsight, Cam was holding this dumpster fire together with duck tape for his entire time here and ever since he fell off we haven’t been able to do anything. This organization is just rotten in the front office and has been for a decade

• Pie 9

Height of the  MeToo movement.  He was made out to be an example.  Owners/players have since been caught doing WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY worse things with little to zero consequences.  Hell, Watson got to be the highest paid player in the League out of his sexual exploits. It's like he got rewarded!

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, Smithers said:

Still is mind blowing to me how fast the league forced JR to sell yet allowed Kraft and Snyder to keep their teams for so long.  JR had his faults, but he was a passionate owner who loved Charlotte and this team.

He loved jean day at the office. 

The reality is that they wanted to fast track Tepper into the good old boys club and they knew that JR didn't have a succession plan and the team would be sold upon his passing anyway so that just hit the fast forward button on that.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't do it to Snyder first though. I'm sure Tepper would've preferred the bigger market that's closer to his New Jersey home.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Height of the  MeToo movement.  He was made out to be an example.  Owners/players have since been caught doing WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY worse things with little to zero consequences.  Hell, Watson got to be the highest paid player in the League out of his sexual exploits. It's like he got rewarded!

This.  Timing was everything with the JR situation.  Unfortunate.  

• Pie 1

Just now, 45catfan said:

Otherwise know as casual Friday in the rest of the corporate world.

His casual friday was giving little pat pats on the young girls backsides lol. I think that might be part of the difference between him selling and Kraft. Kraft did his shady poo away from NFL facilities. Richardson did his at them. Plus a lack of winning makes it easier for them to force him to sell compared to Kraft with multiple rings. 

• Pie 1