• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Caption this pic (Tua / Bryce)

TheBigKat

Tepper: "I have an idea, lets trade our for the #1 pick and give up next year's first and to make sure our first next year is #1 lets give up DJ Moore and lets get our rookie QB killed!"

Anyone with a brain: "Sir... we've graded the top 3 qb's and they are all the same grade... i don't think we need to trade away DJ Moore to get the first pick, why not just trade to #3 and win with DJ Moore and probably get Bryce Young at #3 anyways?"

Tepper: "No... we must do it 3 months before the draft, the soonest trade up in NFL history, and we MUST get the #1 pick so people can see my face... I mean, we are so good at these kinds of decisions and trading away poo players while trading for good players since I've been here.. its not like any of the players we've traded away or let walk went on the to be the best at their position in the league!"

Fitterer: "You know what.. I want my face on TV too... let's do it!"

Edited by thunderraiden

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

In all seriousness, I want to believe Tua was telling Bryce that he was in his shoes two years ago and to keep his head up.  The face Bryce is making is because Tepper and Fitterer exist.

Yeah , Tua wasn't good his first season, constantly being benched for Fitzmagic 

And the hug tells me Tua has been talking to him for a while 

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

In all seriousness, I want to believe Tua was telling Bryce that he was in his shoes two years ago and to keep his head up.  The face Bryce is making is because Tepper and Fitterer exist.

This. Tua and Bryce are close. I'm sure Tua was just telling Bryce to keep his head up and focus on the things that he can control and that he believes in him. The same stuff anyone close to Bryce with his best interests at heart would be telling him. It just carries a lot more weight coming from a fellow NFL QB who has walked this path before.

• Pie 5