• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Thielen

Frank9999

10 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

That was my hope when we signed him that these young guys could learn from a guy who's not the biggest or fastest how to create their own separation. Not sure if that will happen or not, but they should be. 

I certainly haven't given up on Mingo. He's a rookie. 

I think that our guys would actually look a helluva lot better if we had a legit 1. I also don't believe for a minute that Reich's play calling has helped any of them. 

TMJ, though disappointing in general, has taken a step back, but he isn't really even being used. Maybe a lot of it's his fault, but you never know. Chark has looked a helluva lot better in other offenses.

• Pie 1

It makes you think. Why can’t we do anything else at WR. Nothing feels impactful sans AT. Mingo feels like TMJR 2.0 and it’s not fair to label him as such. But we’ve no dogs. No divas at wr. Too and so many just quiet chill dudes. We need someone that wants to hit someone in the mouth.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Eric4280 said:

It makes you think. Why can’t we do anything else at WR. Nothing feels impactful sans AT. Mingo feels like TMJR 2.0 and it’s not fair to label him as such. But we’ve no dogs. No divas at wr. Too and so many just quiet chill dudes. We need someone that wants to hit someone in the mouth.

Or someone that wants to burn you down the field get a touchdown, Hit a backflip n take a photo right in your face 

On 10/17/2023 at 11:16 AM, Frank9999 said:

Theres not many positives but this is definitely one. He seems to have a great connection with Bryce already too. Maybe we overpaid a little but this dude is still a baller. 

If Clark would just show out.  

We need a true receiver that's fast.  Not just a track guy.