• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

According to this metric, Bryce Young is the most accurate QB in the NFL when targeting an open WR

FuFuLamePoo

https://x.com/shauncore/status/1715528434107990342?s=46&t=xpgkpbdmCQHLrpIYBMrHOw

I don’t exactly know how this data is tracked/followed, but I do think this kind of confirms some of the observations made throughout the fanbase. Bryce has shown plenty of accuracy in the short to intermediate range, spreads the ball around and usually puts it in a good spot. As a team, our biggest issue is that we never consistently have players open. I still want to see him push the ball accurately deep at some point,  but Jesus man get our guy some help.

• Pie 4

Incomplete sample size for Bryce and dinking/dunking helps out that tremendously.  We've seen the pass charts game by game,  his accuracy gets worse the further away from the LOS he gets.  I guess the short passes people were b*tchng about actually worked in Bryce's favor according to this obscure metric.

1 minute ago, thebdawg said:

Yeah that’s how that works, generally a 5 yard pass is easier than a 30 yard pass. Thanks for the insight genius 

Hey, I wasn't the one that thought the chart had some wonderful insight. if you don't attempt any 30 yard passes at all... 

• Pie 1