• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Tepper is smart he goes after Jim Harbaugh.

CamWhoaaCam

4 hours ago, stratocatter said:

Cheating?

Our quarterback cheated at the combine, everyone knew it, and our stupid asses in charge took him. 

What did he cheat on during the combine other than your obvious hatred towards him for whatever reason that may be. Unless you can back that up with any sources, you should STFU and go back to sleep.

9 hours ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I hate football now because of the panthers, so I haven’t followed the Harbaugh thing at all. 

But I’d love a coach who gives enough of a sh!t to cheat. I’d take that any day over this hell. 

Do we really need an HC who talks like this every week to motivate our players by accusing everyone but himself to satisfy his a self absorb ego...

Or a HC who inspire our players to win games the right way like last season...

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

“If Tepper was smart” 

so basically no chance of him ever doing what is right for the franchise. 

Dude thinks he’s smart because he’s a billionaire, but how he made his billions doesn’t make him smart.  He’s nothing more than a gambler. 

Unless you can stick to the topic at hand on this thread when posting which you have not complied since week 1 other than the same continuous dribble over and over again like a troll. Please do us a favor and just stop posting unless it applies to the subject matter okay? I know you enjoy mocking the owner but this is getting really old like a broken record. Thanks

1 hour ago, GhostWhispah said:

Unless you can stick to the topic at hand on this thread when posting which you have not complied since week 1 other than the same continuous dribble over and over again like a troll. Please do us a favor and just stop posting unless it applies to the subject matter okay? I know you enjoy mocking the owner but this is getting really old like a broken record. Thanks

It was on topic  the subject was if Tepper was smart, which it’s obvious he’s not. I’m also not complying to anyone……Take off your blindfold. 
Thanks for your post Nicole. 

Edited by ickmule

5 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

What did he cheat on during the combine other than your obvious hatred towards him for whatever reason that may be. Unless you can back that up with any sources, you should STFU and go back to sleep.

Come on man, he totally bulked and stayed under wraps wouldn't throw work out, he totally gamed it. I suppose it wasn't technically cheating, poor choice of words. It was deceptive, intentionally. He was not forthcoming. No one believed he weighed 204. All some show.

I don't know Young to hate him. I hate him as quarterback of my favorite football team. Clearly. Have fun posting irrelevant college clips.

btw, classy with telling people to STFU like you run poo.

Edited by stratocatter
  • Pie 1

33 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

Come on man, he totally bulked and stayed under wraps wouldn't throw work out, he totally gamed it. I suppose it wasn't technically cheating, poor choice of words. It was deceptive, intentionally. He was not forthcoming. No one believed he weighed 204. All some show.

I don't know Young to hate him. I hate him as quarterback of my favorite football team. Clearly. Have fun posting irrelevant college clips.

btw, classy with telling people to STFU like you run poo.

They officially measured their weight, height, wingspan and all those attributes. Not take their personal word on what they state like most here do on their DL by faking their true weight. And if he doesn't want to pass during the NFL combined, he doesn't have to but he did pass on his pro day prior to the draft like many QB had chosen to do instead including your Sam D, the ghost passer, during rainy conditions. 

And if those team scouts are too lazy to show up at the QB's pro day chosen location, then they probably had no interest in drafting him to begin with. Bryce is MUCH better than Sam D, and after 3 years in the NFL, many will realize this as well.