• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 1

Jackie Lee

9 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Honest question:  has any other professional sports organization fired and then re-hired their coaches or front-office like Charlotte has?  

Steve Clifford, Marty Hurney, why does this happen?  

I honestly don’t know the answer to that but it’s certainly embarrassing that we had to resort to doing that.

• Pie 1

Something gotta change, no reason to lose this game tonight. I get rockets shot lights out but the defense was horrible. This on cliff, he is coaching horribly right now. Mark sitting to long, not getting miller involved enough, letting guys play hero ball. This is unacceptabl.

The have enough talent to win on paper and the bonus is Miller being better faster than expected but….something is not clicking fir this team. The coach no doubt is not great. Melo is underwhelming after a max contract. I was concerned because he never came off as being a focused dawg of a player. He just was out there having fun. Miles issues are never ending. I doubt they can trade him for a ham sammich. He is talented but to self destructive to bank on. 

Talent is not the problem. It is clear the problem is coaching. We come out with no energy and all of a sudden we are down double digits. That's a coaching problem.

As far as Miles I know a lot of people want to move on, but he is a top 3 player on the team talent wise. I think we have to give him a chance to earn our respect again at least on the court. Off the court I don't think we will ever respect what he did.

I think we just need to start looking a head coaches to replace Clifford. We are likely going to get another lottery pick the way things are going.

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Talent is not the problem. It is clear the problem is coaching. We come out with no energy and all of a sudden we are down double digits. That's a coaching problem.

As far as Miles I know a lot of people want to move on, but he is a top 3 player on the team talent wise. I think we have to give him a chance to earn our respect again at least on the court. Off the court I don't think we will ever respect what he did.

I think we just need to start looking a head coaches to replace Clifford. We are likely going to get another lottery pick the way things are going.

No one else would take the job should have kept jb tbh

• Flames 2

23 hours ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Honest question:  has any other professional sports organization fired and then re-hired their coaches or front-office like Charlotte has?  

Steve Clifford, Marty Hurney, why does this happen?  

It seriously seems to me like Kupchak isn’t even doing anything anymore. Never seen a GM this low key.  Does he even care about this team?

• Flames 1