• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 9 or also known as 'As the Harbrough Turns'

jayboogieman

2 hours ago, App Panther said:

UNC got ranked in the Top 10 then noped the fug out of there. 

That was an utter and complete joke. If you watch college football it's immediately EXTREMELY evident that the ACC is the absolute gutter of P5 football.

The gulf between the Pac 12, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC is completely insane when you compare them to the ACC.

It's literally very plain to see every single week of college football this year.

Outside Florida St, not a single ACC team had any business being ranked this season.

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

When you're having a shitty day, just remember that Drake Maye turned down millions of dollars and the opportunity to compete for a national championship to come back to UNC for this.

Cause he is a winner! Big fan of our home grown kid who would be a star here had we didn't draft a QB yet.

9 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

That was an utter and complete joke. If you watch college football it's immediately EXTREMELY evident that the ACC is the absolute gutter of P5 football.

The gulf between the Pac 12, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC is completely insane when you compare them to the ACC.

It's literally very plain to see every single week of college football this year.

Outside Florida St, not a single ACC team had any business being ranked this season.

An article to rebuke your hypothesis 

https://accfootballrx.blogspot.com/2023/09/2023-acc-vs-sec-4-1-so-far.html

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I have always thought his comments are total cringe most of the time.  

I think its being amplified because of how he handled the JJ drama and now hes got drama with a college coach. He is going to get a reputation as a drama seeker and less and less folks are going to want to chat with him in the future. 

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

There just aren't the dominant teams this year we're accustomed to seeing. Even the undefeated teams have looked vulnerable. If you're viewing through a historic lens, I get it but I'd encourage you to look around the current landscape.