• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce outplayed Stroud today

Dorian Gray

8 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Stroud had his worst game and we took away his best weapon in Nico Collins.  Check out some of Stroud's other games or just pull up his stats to see he isn't your normal OSU QB.  Young and Stroud are great friends and hopefully they will become the future of the NFL with Young having his number.  

You just defined regression. 

9 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah Ryans looks the part of a legit HC.  We absolutely have to find a running game if we want to have an average offense.  One dimensional with a rookie QB behind a shaky OL and a lack of playmakers isn't a good recipe for a NFL offense.

My preference for RB was to sign Foreman and draft one. We ended up not doing so because he didn't want to be here and we had such few draft picks. But we definitely need to select a back next year someone who can compliment Chubba who is talented in his own right. Other teams are having success with this route. I do not want Fitterer making the pick though.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Can we have a thread specifically for former Panthers fans to cry about Stroud losing?

Enjoy the Texans, fellas.

Can we have a separate forum for the By vs CJ crews can go at it like Twlight fans do Jacob vs Edward .. And the rest can just talk football and not watch ppl litigate something that doesn’t matter anymore…

Edited by recceice
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

You just defined regression. 

lol one bad game wouldn't necessarily mean regression, but again that's Houston's problem.  Hopefully Young keeps getting better each week.  It looks like he is starting to get some chemistry with Mingo which is great.

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

My preference for RB was to sign Foreman and draft one. We ended up not doing so because he didn't want to be here and we had such few draft picks. But we definitely need to select a back next year someone who can compliment Chubba who is talented in his own right. Other teams are having success with this route. I do not want Fitterer making the pick though.

It shouldn't be hard to find a decent RB in the mid to late rounds honestly.  An undrafted rookie might even be an upgrade at this point.  We just need to get this OL figured out.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

lol one bad game wouldn't necessarily mean regression, but again that's Houston's problem.  Hopefully Young keeps getting better each week.  It looks like he is starting to get some chemistry with Mingo which is great.

Agreed.   Not necessarily.

However,  if Bryce had an identical performance to Stroud today,  he would be absolutely eviscerated by my friends here on the Huddle.