• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Stroud nut huggers

Mr Mojo Risin

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Are you not happy?

extremely, handing the #1 pick to chicago has never sat well with me, but to try and dunk on todays offensive performance is well.............moronic at best.

Young has looked better no doubt, but holy hell you are fooling yourself if you still dont think there are major deficiencies to his game

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Can’t we just be happy with the win and improvement of Young? 
On a side note we have to fix this OL and running game. Change the scheme, swap players around, do whatever we have to do. 

Nah, they can kiss our asses one week.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

extremely, handing the #1 pick to chicago has never sat well with me, but to try and dunk on todays offensive performance is well.............moronic at best.

Young has looked better no doubt, but holy hell you are fooling yourself if you still dont think there are major deficiencies to his game

I just wanted a win first. You said a win would help so much just last week. We finally got one now let’s see if we can build on it.

The biggest deficiency I saw today was our running game and our OL on general. A GWD is something we have t seen in forever here.