• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shout out to defense and Luvu

raleigh-panther

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I'm not sure Sanders has been at 100% all year.  Make him RB3 and allow him time to get fully healed.  Tremble should also be TE1.  

Ugh, that's the problem, these guys would be buried on the depth chart on many other teams.  Promoting these guys up the depth chart because our starters suck is like saying which dog turd tastes the best.  It's a lose-lose situation.

4 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Ugh, that's the problem, these guys would be buried on the depth chart on many other teams.  Promoting these guys up the depth chart because our starters suck is like saying which dog turd tastes the best.  It's a lose-lose situation.

Play the young hungry guys and see if we have anything with them vs the vets who are playing like ass.  Mingo had himself a much better game today as well.  If we can get him going that would be huge for our offense going forward.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

I still, do not understand, how Blackshear is not  rb2. 

I haven’t all season.  All he does is make plays. You can tell he loves the game 

give me that player a million times over than Sanders

I rarely give up on a player at the midpoint in the season, but with Sanders, its obvious he should be inactive or third in line.  He just looks indecisive when he should just go.  Unless we are talking Barry Sanders, NFL rb's can't just dance around.  They have to pick a lane and go, and if they pick the wrong one, so be it.

Chuba runs hard and Blackshear gives a solid run pass threat.  I don't think Sanders brings anything to the lineup at this point.  

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Evero will be gone after one year in Charlotte then we’ll be stuck with a new DCo trying to mesh his scheme with our players. 

Our defense has played like ass most of the year.  Hopefully we can retain Evero one more season where when someone hires him we will get some draft capital in return.  DCs in general are a lot easier to replace than OCs.