• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Basketball 2023

beo

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

This is the part of basketball I really hate. The end of game fouls very rarely works and unless the game is a blowout, it happens all the time.

If it's tight that's one thing but duke really extended that too long. It was over. Take your L with some grace. But it's duke and duke is gonna duke. And that's why everyone fuging hates them.

10 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Tennessee is taking care of Kentucky in the early going

These two teams are ridiculously athletic.  Not fundamentally sound what so ever though 

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

As a UNCC alum, I see parallels between the Hornets and 49ers.  In the 90's, both were good (not great) teams. They weren't title contenders, but you expected them to be in the playoffs/tournament. And they've both been sh#t shows for the last 20 years.

It's been fun watching 49ers hoops come back to life. Maybe someday that will happen with the Hornets.

On 2/3/2024 at 9:09 PM, Shocker said:

It’s time to talk about Dalton Knecht as our pick.  Amazing scorer

Knecht and Dillingham are in my short list of college players that I like.

Like we’re seeing with Miller, guys who can shoot and create their own shot have a high rate of success at becoming a big time NBA player.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

On 2/4/2024 at 4:56 PM, djp14 said:

As a UNCC alum, I see parallels between the Hornets and 49ers.  In the 90's, both were good (not great) teams. They weren't title contenders, but you expected them to be in the playoffs/tournament. And they've both been sh#t shows for the last 20 years.

It's been fun watching 49ers hoops come back to life. Maybe someday that will happen with the Hornets.

UNCC used to be a very solid mid major program. I don’t know what happened. Bad coaching hire and hire? 

what sucks though is this day and age of NIL and basically legal cheating - if any UNCC players stand out they might get bought off from better programs.