• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football: Week 10

Mr. Scot

Just now, PantherInTheBullCity said:

There's an eight-team log jam behind Florida State. UNC has a shot at it but I wonder if your defense can hold up. I do think you guys beat us next week; if Riley Leonard were healthy I might feel a bit differently, but I'm not sure that our offense can put up enough points without him. We might be able to lean on the ground game, though, so we'll see.

Louisville looks like the best team after FSU. No idea how they lost to Pitt.

Really weird year in the conference overall.

Two bad ACC losses puts us in a bad position for tie breakers.

Honestly, it doesn't matter who FSU faces if they're undefeated. The ACC isn't losing out on a playoff team. They'll flat out rig the game if they have to.

13 minutes ago, PantherInTheBullCity said:

There's an eight-team log jam behind Florida State. UNC has a shot at it but I wonder if your defense can hold up. I do think you guys beat us next week; if Riley Leonard were healthy I might feel a bit differently, but I'm not sure that our offense can put up enough points without him. We might be able to lean on the ground game, though, so we'll see.

Louisville looks like the best team after FSU. No idea how they lost to Pitt.

Really weird year in the conference overall.

We would have to win out and even then it would be a long shot. Maybe if some of those top ranked teams loss a few more games we would have a more realistic chance.

8 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

That's not why people bash Deion lol. They bash him because he did a HBCU dirty, their players dirty, former Colorado players dirty, current Colorado players dirty, and a coach dirty. He's on par with Belichick, Saban, etc. in terms of scummy coaches.

Both Belichick and Saban just so happen to be some of the best coaches of all time. Comparing Deion to the both of them this early in his coaching career is an incredible compliment. Deion is similar to both of them in terms of that he realizes that football is a result based business. You either preform and move on to the next level or you're replaced. The same thing for the players they know that they have to preform, or they're replaced by the next hot shot from the transfer portal. This is the new age of college football where there is no loyalty from players and coaches unless you're at least a productive plus starter. There's always a kid at another school looking to transfer for an opportunity and there's always a coach looking for an upgrade in the portal. 

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, WarHeel said:

Still bummed about Chapel Hill. Thought we had something special going for a bit and it’s like they’ve been playing hung over the last two weeks. Embarrassing. 

It was exciting for awhile to be ranked #10 and then such a big let down to be bounced out of the top 25.

• Beer 1

19 hours ago, CRA said:

sure he does.  It's primarily about him and his son. 

it's not about Colorado.  It's not about the players.  It's really not even about winning games really. 

and if any big time college football did what Sanders did with Travis Hunter.....they would be destroyed by the media.   I don't see how even the biggest Sanders defenders can defend what he has done w/ that kid.  Talk about using and not caring about the kid.  Sanders got blinders on. 

The facts that you said he doesn’t care about Hunter let’s everyone know you don’t know what the fug you’re talking about. Respectfully. 

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Week 10 and Deion is still the most talked about HC in football.

You guys can't find other coaches to bad mouth?

Harbaugh out here sending undercover scouts on the opposing team sidelines. Deion has been slandered all season by the huddle. It's time to find a new target.

You seem to omit the fact Deion is inviting and seeking the attention.  He creates it.  Then you complain when he gets what he seeks….

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

The facts that you said he doesn’t care about Hunter let’s everyone know you don’t know what the fug you’re talking about. Respectfully. 

first came back from his lacerated liver….Hunter logged 157 snaps vs Stanford.   Which is beyond absurd.

Respectfully, he doesn’t.   Hunter gets Sanders attention by being overused.  Hunter playing 2 ways helps his son look good.   And that’s the priority.  Priority is Sanders and sons.   And I don’t think Sanders even sees and is aware his flaws.  

Well after two bye weeks the Florida Gators are back in action! We take on the Arkansas Razorbacks and a win today makes us bowl eligible in year two of Billy Napiers regime! 

Also, our five star QB DJ Lagway finished out the season in Texas High School Football scoring another six touchdowns and closing out the regular season 10-0 on a team that was .500 the year before. He finished the regular season with 50 touchdowns despite not playing in the fourth quarter in 6 of 10 games and not playing in the second half at all in 4 of his 10 games. Elite help is on the way. 

39 minutes ago, CRA said:

You seem to omit the fact Deion is inviting and seeking the attention.  He creates it.  Then you complain when he gets what he seeks….

Even when he was winning earlier in the season people were doubting him. I'm not expecting you to like him but must we bash him every week?

Kind of like beating a dead horse. He's going to get attention win or lose. That's just who he is. The team is not good I think we can all admit that.

Just wondering why Panthers fans of all people are downing Deion yet can't even down Frank who has been much worst. It makes me question your real intentions.

34 minutes ago, CRA said:

first came back from his lacerated liver….Hunter logged 157 snaps vs Stanford.   Which is beyond absurd.

Respectfully, he doesn’t.   Hunter gets Sanders attention by being overused.  Hunter playing 2 ways helps his son look good.   And that’s the priority.  Priority is Sanders and sons.   And I don’t think Sanders even sees and is aware his flaws.  

It's Saturday and all you can focus on is a 3-5 HC in his 1st season.

Where is this same energy for Frank the tank and his 1-6 record?

Dabo is going off on the media and he is considered one of the better coaches in football and he only has 1 more win than Deion.

This is when you start looking crazy with your Deion hate. So much more we could be focusing on instead of a HC who has overachieved in his 1st season at Colorado.

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

It's Saturday and all you can focus on is a 3-5 HC in his 1st season.

Where is this same energy for Frank the tank and his 1-6 record?

Dabo is going off on the media and he is considered one of the better coaches in football and he only has 1 more win than Deion.

This is when you start looking crazy with your Deion hate. So much more we could be focusing on instead of a HC who has overachieved in his 1st season at Colorado.

If it wasn't for you, there would be a handful of posts about Colorado and Deion and that's it. Anytime people stop talking about them you make sure to bring them up. Ironically this time complaining about how people are talking about them. 😂

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If it wasn't for you, there would be a handful of posts about Colorado and Deion and that's it. Anytime people stop talking about them you make sure to bring them up. Ironically this time complaining about how people are talking about them. 😂

No need to even respond to this. You been the #1 Prime hater all season long. You even admitted you hated him to the core.

Your response has no credibility. In fact you should just stop talking Colorado you only here to hate.

I remember when you kept bringing up rappers on the Colorado sidelines. You one of those I can see through your nonsense.

• Flames 1