• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Midseason NFL News

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Probably a distant cousin of the guys that deflated the footballs for Brady just to help him out. 

I’m of the belief that most schools are doing something similar. I guess it’s “cheating” per se but it’s not like he broke in to locker room dropped a deuce on the floor and stole the playbook. Personally, I think it’s being blown a little out of proportion. 

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

I’m of the belief that most schools are doing something similar. I guess it’s “cheating” per se but it’s not like he broke in to locker room dropped a deuce on the floor and stole the playbook. Personally, I think it’s being blown a little out of proportion. 

I have no doubt that they are. With everything being broadcast and analyzed, it doesn't seem like it would be that difficult. 

12 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

One explanation is he was a rogue employee making like $30k year who took initiative and created this scheme and relayed information to coaches, and the coaches didn’t investigate on how he was getting this info because it was beneficial. Didn’t want to pry if you know what I’m saying. He was doing this at his own discretion and acted alone. 

and of course, the guy was not a very good criminal and created a very easily traceable money trail. 

if it can be linked to Harbaugh he was behind this oh man 

I am sure this will be the official story if they can get away with it. The guy will be taken care of for life under the table for being the fall guy. 

Tried telling you about Keaton Mitchell… but yeah, the App guy was a better choice. Lol

Deuce absolutely went off against the Seahawks. Broke a 40 yard TD that was reminiscent of Chris Johnson. Made NFL DB’s look like they were running in wet cement.

This front office is a joke.

IMG_0884.jpeg

Edited by ECUPantherFan