• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Brandt tells people to "pump the brakes" on calling Bryce Young a bust

Dorian Gray

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

There are QB School videos posted after every game with extensive analysis of his performance.

How much are the resident hot take artists participating in those outside of dropping in to say "nyah he sucks" or "that guy doesn't know what he's talking about"?

I don't need an expert to tell me what I'm seeing when it takes the ball 17 seconds to travel through the air on a screen pass.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Stumpy said:

You've got people who actually think it looks smart to never have an opinion on anything, only ever appealing to authority.

Well, as opposed to appealing to my own authority over people who actually know what they're talking about, nah.

Mind you, this is especially true coming from someone who's demonstrated that they don't know what they're saying 😄

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well, as opposed to appealing to my own authority over people who actually know what they're talking about, nah.

Mind you, this is especially true coming from someone who's demonstrated that they don't know what they're saying 😄

• The D 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

That’s not good at all if true. 

I mean you can grab a clip of him throwing 15 yards or whatever, time it and then convert it online from yards/second to mph. Not exact science but enough to know it's way more in the 50 mph range than the 60 mph CJ and AR threw at the combine. I think that's a big reason why he didn't want to throw side by side. When he threw alone at his pro day it's easier for people scouting him to see it as "good enough"

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

3 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

Agree. I’m sick of hearing comparisons to historical outliers. Aikman, Elway, Brees, Manning. Those guys are among the best to ever play the game. There’s nothing to compare and it’s really irrelevant to this discussion.

And you would not have said that about them in their rookie season. That’s the entire point.