• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles was the MVP of this team

Frank9999

8 minutes ago, t96 said:

Miles is absolutely a huge game changer. Him and Melo along with Miller and Mark is an incredible young core to build around. Need a coach and a bench though.

Not gonna lie this is the 1st time in quite a while I have been excited about our future.

Melo/Bridges are the clear cut 2 best players on the team. Then you have Mark/Miller developing and getting better behind them. We have something special brewing in Charlotte. We a legit HC away from taking that big jump.

Would love to see what Mike Dantoni could do with this kind of roster.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Not gonna lie this is the 1st time in quite a while I have been excited about our future.

Melo/Bridges are the clear cut 2 best players on the team. Then you have Mark/Miller developing and getting better behind them. We have something special brewing in Charlotte. We a legit HC away from taking that big jump.

Would love to see what Mike Dantoni could do with this kind of roster.

Yeah HC is #1 priority to upgrade but also need to fix the depth and bench. Gordon will be gone, potentially could see Rozier traded too, Cody has some mystery injury that I don't know he'll ever return. Nick is ok but the other bench guys are not really NBA caliber players. We need shooters and defenders. I like PJ coming off the bench but if that happens we need a starter at the 4.

• Pie 1

I won't cheer for him but I'll root for the team. Of course he was the guy that hit the game winner against Boston and pretty much the game winner tonight. I understand the hornets problem. If they dropped him someone else would immediately pick him up and everyone would forget he's a pos. From a business standpoint I understand it but I still don't like it

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Shocker said:

Ordered Bally Sports…can’t miss these guys right now.  Go bugs!

I grew up a huge Hornets fan in the 90’s, but I lost interest over the years and haven’t watched an NBA game in probably 10 years. I took my son to the Hornets/Knicks game last Saturday and I immediately caught the fever again and ordered Bally Sports to catch all of the games. They are definitely a young, exciting team with some potential to be really good. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

• 2 weeks later...