• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fowler rips Tepper

Mr. Scot

Yeah, this is about as pointed a piece that I have seen any writer ever write about Jerry Richardson or Tepper and the state of the team. All the---shall I say---understated innuendo pertaining to Reich and maybe even Bryce Young. He essentially called Tepper a meddler. I could take it that Tepper is a bungling idiot in reference to both the sports and should just run the business side. 

Tepper deserves all of it. He's sold fans a bill of goods thus far, probably because he has surrounded himself with a bunch of yes-men. 

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1

I don't care for Fowler's work but I completely agree with him about David Tepper.

It's honestly sad out of all the local people he's the one with the cajones to actually directly call out this buffoon.

If we were in a bigger market Tepper would be getting scorched from all angles.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Not defending Dave, I read comments in twitter that there is a high turnover in MLS, so according to that it isn’t a shock to see HCs there get fired. I have no idea how true that is, I don’t watch soccer what so ever. I mean we all know Dave sucks, but why do we care what he does with his soccer team? 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Yeah, this is about as pointed a piece that I have seen any writer ever write about Jerry Richardson or Tepper and the state of the team. All the---shall I say---understated innuendo pertaining to Reich and maybe even Bryce Young. He essentially called Tepper a meddler. I could take it that Tepper is a bungling idiot in reference to both the sports and should just run the business side. 

Tepper deserves all of it. He's sold fans a bill of goods thus far, probably because he has surrounded himself with a bunch of yes-men. 

Stephen Holder is a long time Colts beat writer who's considered a pretty credible source.

He's the one who said a few weeks back that it was "well-known around the league" that Tepper heavily influenced this year's quarterback draft decision.

If that's true, Tepper really isn't in a position to blame anyone else but himself for problems related to that choice.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

Not defending Dave, I read comments in twitter that there is a high turnover in MLS, so according to that it isn’t a shock to see HCs there get fired. I have no idea how true that is, I don’t watch soccer what so ever. I mean we all know Dave sucks, but why do we care what he does with his soccer team? 

In as much as it's a reflection of who he is, i do.

As far as the soccer side, I don't know Jack sh-t about it but there are people on here who do. I'd defer to them for any analysis on that front.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Stephen Holder is a long time Colts beat writer who's considered a pretty credible source.

He's the one who said a few weeks back that it was "well-known around the league" that Tepper heavily influenced this year's quarterback draft decision.

If that's true, Tepper really isn't in a position to blame anyone else but himself for problems related to that choice.

I believe he said that frank told him at the combine who he liked or something to that effect.  

• Pie 1