• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No change since a few weeks ago

Mr. Scot

9 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Your continue to be blind to Bryce “Shorty” Young being a good QB and not a bust, as you said an idiot. 

Jalen Hurts 

Tua

Josh Alllen 

All QBs people wrote off. They all got help and support around them and are all considered to be the best in the league. 

Im not blindly supporting him, he’s talented. That didn’t just go away. You can look right today but doesn’t matter if you’re wrong tomorrow. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Jalen Hurts 

Tua

Josh Alllen 

All QBs people wrote off. They all got help and support around them and are all considered to be the best in the league. 

Im not blindly supporting him, he’s talented. That didn’t just go away. You can look right today but doesn’t matter if you’re wrong tomorrow. 

Guy I work with is a huge dolphins fan and he says that what's going on with bryce is exactly what they went through with tua. Speed and a good coach turned everything around

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

The problem with him being under center is that he can’t scan the field. He’d be dropping back blind 

Well it's not going to change if they keep running the same limited offense. Replace 1 guy vs 4 guys who have actually looked good for a long stretch last year? Im going with the 4 guys every time.

Edited by Waldo

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Guy I work with is a huge dolphins fan and he says that what's going on with bryce is exactly what they went through with tua. Speed and a good coach turned everything around

Speed would definitely help. We're running a West Coast style offense right now despite not really having much in the way of WCO style receivers.

Haven't seen much adaptation on that front, and the play designs don't seem to be anything special either.

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Bryce fuging sucks.  I mean he is way out of his league.  The kid is scared.  Either we broke him 8 games in or he was fools gold all along.  His arm fuging sucks, he cannot move, he is too fuging short because all night he was doing his hop look in the pocket, his footwork looks like some kid in pop warner and he is simply not a leader.

Am I calling him a bust after last night, fug yeah I am,  there are just too many variables he has to fix to make it worth what we gave up for him.  Godalmighty he looked putrid last night.  And fluffers please dont give me the weapons or protection or the Troy aiman, trevor lawrence ext excuses this kid doesnt belong in the nfl and he certainly isnt worthy of the #1 pick

fuging hell tepper how is it possible to be this shitty of an owner?

The idea of just building around him while ignoring how bad it looks when they try to play to hos 'strengths' is beyond incompetent.

Bust or not, good people get anything they cam out of what they have. They are not trading him so somebody needs to let him try and run an offense that isn't designed to cover up his limitedness at the expense of the rest of the team for at least 1 more year.