• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you watch CJ Stroud and wonder ‘what if’?

TheBigKat

Just now, Varking said:

Oh gee golly gosh… I just finished stopping an armed robbery and I raced to check the Huddle. I see your previous posts using love, and then you mentioned me and another user dating and now you’re asking me to ask you out? It’s all too soon and too public. Let’s wait another four comments or so when I feel like we are obsessed with each other and then go from there, boo boo. 

I’m on my way to the hospice house you wanna ride with?

• Pie 1

Just now, Judo Thoreau said:

To OP: no, I don’t wonder. If Bryce vanished days before the draft, we’d have taken Richardson. No doubt in my mind that he was the #2 option. Stroud was probably removed from our board after the S2 fiasco if Tepper had a say in it. 

Yeah I’m of the belief Richardson was the backup pick. 

29 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

One of those games was because of Young’s 26-yard run putting us well over 100. Funny thing — he still has the only 22+ yard run this season by a Panther, and it’s one of a whopping two 20+ yard runs 

Well you said you wished Carolina could have 150 yards rushing in a way that implied if Bryce got run support then the story might be different.  So I simply gave you the evidence that the lack of run support over the season has been equally bad in most respects.  Typically, a poster like you abandons their original argument and makes a new one, this time about Bryce helping his own rushing stats.  So dumb and lazy…Bryce has 135 yards rushing against CJs 78.  I’m sure you’ll convince yourself those 57 yards tell a hidden story only you can see.

1 minute ago, Newtcase said:

Well you said you wished Carolina could have 150 yards rushing in a way that implied if Bryce got run support then the story might be different.  So I simply gave you the evidence that the lack of run support over the season has been equally bad in most respects.  Typically, a poster like you abandons their original argument and makes a new one, this time about Bryce helping his own rushing stats.  So dumb and lazy…Bryce has 135 yards rushing against CJs 78.  I’m sure you’ll convince yourself those 57 yards tell a hidden story only you can see.

Do you think we'd have only 1 win if we had a RB rush for 150 yards?