• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Came Vs Penguins 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

I like that we aren’t just dumping and chasing tonight.

That’s been one of my main critiques of RBA. You can’t dump and chase and rely on your forecheck the entire game, it gets predictable.

I like that we are skating pucks in and generating chances in transition as well as dumping pucks in and getting in on the forecheck. Doing both makes us much tougher to defend.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Lots of Pens fans in attendance tonite, although I was not able to determine which mobile home park in Alamance County they came from.

We should have skated circles around those geriatric fugs. Take a look at the ages of their top 2 lines.... 

Good win. 

And, as for the dickhead Pens fans doing 90 weaving thru traffic and almost causing an accident on 64 in your 30 year old dented up Lincoln- fug each and every one of you.

Go back to playing video games in your Mom's basement and stop making out with your cousin.

• Flames 3