• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce = JOSH ROSEN

9 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I’ll take the next front office seriously if they correctly “Rosen” Bryce. No sense waiting 2-3 years for a guy without NFL physical ability to develop.

Right what is the point in waiting. If he isn’t the guy just move on. Nobody wants to sit through this another season. 

• Pie 1

At this point yeah I would take a hard look at another young QB in next years draft.

But I think regardless we are doomed. Tepper thinks he has actual football knowledge and I don't see him removing himself from the equation whether it's Fitterer and Reich or any other combination of possible replacement hires.

Edited by frankw

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

Penix Jr. at #33?

We need to do what you were hoping we would do last year. Add weapons and talent to this offense. Just roll with Young again in 24 and he either develops with better weapons or leaders us to Sanders/Ewers/Allar or whoever in 2025. Looks like Daniels is returning for Kansas as well. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Actually the opposite. Rosen had high level physical talent he was just a cocky, uncoachable prick. Bryce is a good dude who just lacks NFL talent.

Yup

1 hour ago, Jaxel said:

Like I said, draft Milton or Rattler in like the 5th as insurance.

This is more reasonable and more likely than us blowing our R2 on a qb after just drafting Bryce however bad he is this year. We definitely need some competition in the QB room

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

We need to do what you were hoping we would do last year. Add weapons and talent to this offense. Just roll with Young again in 24 and he either develops with better weapons or leaders us to Sanders/Ewers/Allar or whoever in 2025. Looks like Daniels is returning for Kansas as well. 

That plan was for building the offensive skill positions in order to draft a #1 QB in 2024.  Change of tactics now because we put the cart in front of the horse.  Colossal f-up this past draft. 

You all know I'm pretty active here.  Anyone recollect me being excited or even posting about a) the trade to #1 or b) drafting Bruce Young?

That's because I wasn't excited--AT ALL--about either of the moves, so I avoided posting about it.

• Pie 2