• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce is gonna go down as the second biggest QB bust in the 21st century

1 hour ago, emhoward said:

I just disagree with this perspective. I think it's an argument for Lance being a bigger bust. You walked into a stacked situation, a team ready to compete now, some of the best coaching, and best talent in the entire NFL... and you can't even see the field and get beat out by a 7th rounder. 

Bryce Young wouldn't see the field if Brock Purdy was on our roster. 

• Poo 1

32 minutes ago, emhoward said:

I doubt that. He might not do much when he got on the field, but he would get his shot as a top 5 pick vs a 7th rounder. 

He's had his shot and he's poo the bed like a dog that ate a whole box of exlax. There's no coach in the NFL that would take BY the way he's playing vs Purdy right now. Would not happen. 

Edited by SmokinwithWilly
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Calling someone a bust when they are still a rookie has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. But then again this is the Huddle.

Every single game it gets harder to believe Bryce is going to make whatever the “jump” is that will keep him from being labeled such. 

Please let us know when you feel it’s appropriate to call him that. 

3 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Calling someone a bust when they are still a rookie has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. But then again this is the Huddle.

Clausen was a bust

johnny football was a bust

jamarcus was a bust

zach Wilson was a bust

sam darnold was a bust

josh Rosen was a bust

i could go on but you get the picture (I hope)

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

30 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

He's on pace for less than 3000 yards in a 16-game season and more turnovers than touchdowns, as well as maybe the single-season pick six record