• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young is on pace for...

TN05

So I was bored this cloudy morning and watched this clip of "highlights" from young in 2022.  Yeah man I am not sure what the scouts or whoever saw in this kid.  His arm is still pretty shoddy with a ton of air under his balls, I see his team just overwhelming others and I see a lot of scrambling around waiting for his wrs to make a play.  He still has that wide/bouncy stance and I suspect that is due to his weak arm and he really has to step into this throw to generate velocity and even then it still isnt pretty.  He has to clean up his mechanics if he wants to get better

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

thats depressing, this guy acknowledges pressure is an issue with him and has been since college and his size and arm strength is a problem, why the fug did we draft him again?

Because the Teppers loved him. 

IF we hadnt invested so much in him he would be on the bench already. I am already looking forward to our next QB, this is not the guy you build around. His physical limitations are too much for him to overcome in the NFL. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, PootieNunu said:

Because the Teppers loved him. 

IF we hadnt invested so much in him he would be on the bench already. I am already looking forward to our next QB, this is not the guy you build around. His physical limitations are too much for him to overcome in the NFL. 

It’s crazy how little of a chance Corral got here vs the investment and time put into someone with major physical limitations. At least Corral can launch it and run once in a while, who could have at least been Justin Fields level for a couple years while we kept all our capital

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

It’s crazy how little of a chance Corral got here vs the investment and time put into someone with major physical limitations. At least Corral can launch it and run once in a while, who could have at least been Justin Fields level for a couple years while we kept all our capital

Corral is still available, but he is no where near even Fields level. 

12 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

thats depressing, this guy acknowledges pressure is an issue with him and has been since college and his size and arm strength is a problem, why the fug did we draft him again?

Because everybody loves the smalls guys that succeed playing with the big guys.