• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where our receivers rank, according to PFF

thebdawg

4 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Mingo should really be benched until he learns to run basic routes. Give Smith-Marsette a chance.

This might sound crazy but I’d give every single one of Mingo’s snaps to TMJ. The way Mingo jogs through his routes makes me miss Terrace which is really saying something.

Or like you said, give Marsette a chance. I mean what is there to lose? We pulled a guy up off the practice squad and he played harder than anyone not named Thielen. 

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Mingo should really be benched until he learns to run basic routes. Give Smith-Marsette a chance.

it's another reason I think Frank is a poor coach.  Not just because he isn't adjusting to the obvious but there is zero accountability.  you shouldn't trash your players....but you can't get on a microphone and tell outlandish lies.  Frank Reich does that.  He does that with Mingo.  Reporters will ask legit questions about painfully obvious issues, and he says probably greater BS than Matt Rhule. 

for some reason since Frank is old, boring, and "experienced"....his complete nonsense hasn't been highlighted like Rhule's was.  It's every bit as bad. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, thebdawg said:

This might sound crazy but I’d give every single one of Mingo’s snaps to TMJ. The way Mingo jogs through his routes makes me miss Terrace which is really saying something.

Or like you said, give Marsette a chance. I mean what is there to lose? We pulled a guy up off the practice squad and he played harder than anyone not named Thielen. 

I think we've seen all we need to of TMJ.  I would stick with Mingo and Marsette.  See if the game reps help them.

3 hours ago, thebdawg said:

even though Mingo and TMJ are essentially the same player, this coaching staff won't bench Mingo because he was a high draft pick by this regime and TMJ belonged to the previous regime

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, hepcat said:

I mean the offense is bad but they might legitimately not get a first down without Thielen. Man he has to regret signing with this trash franchise. Bet he's spending most of his time using the golf simulator in the locker room. 

Depends on his goals. He wouldn’t get the ball near as much elsewhere.