• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread!

Zod

Funny enough I felt like Bryce didnt do too bad this game besides the fumble and you could blame that mostly on Ickey I guess. I felt like the passing and running offense was better but it still didnt result in many points, which is what mattered at the end of the day. 

They really need some new leadership to spark something positive 

Just fire Reich. I don’t give a poo if people think he was handcuffed by Tepper. My son and I were saying before the last play that it would be a screen and the Titans knew as well.

Sorry all you apologists, we need a full flush. It’s obvious we don’t even trust Young to throw a 10 yard pass. It’s sad and everyone in the world saw that poo play call coming a mile away. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Moonraker said:

I'm a Texans fan for the remainder of the season. They are legitimately fun to watch rn. Lots of young talent making plays, a coach that doesn't have the personality of an oak tree, tons of energy.

You could have told the other Texans fans on the Texans MB this right??

Why don’t think we care??