• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper to speak on Tuesday

Mr. Scot

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That echoes what Stephen Holder said about it being "an open secret" around the league.

It’s a matter of who you believe. I put a lot of weight in what Jonathan J and Jay Glazer says, you believe Holder and some other randoes. So it is what it is.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That echoes what Stephen Holder said about it being "an open secret" around the league.

Keep twisting .

what exactly did Holder say? 
Open secret that he influenced the decision doesn’t guarantee that Frank wanted Stroud.

Frank could have, that’s very possible but you are extrapolating what you want out of a statement that isn’t mutually exclusive.  

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Martin said:

It’s a matter of who you believe. I put a lot of weight in what Jonathan J and Jay Glazer says, you believe Holder and some other randoes. So it is what it is.

Additionally Jones, Rapaport, Norris (literal friend of one of the guys who is being accused wanted Stroud over Bryce) are all saying it as definitive statements.  Not “well I think” speculation no nothing form pieces.

I know it may hard for some who have a agenda to comprehend the difference between a speculation and a definitive statement 

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Franks daughter liked this tweet with Florio saying Reich didn't want Bryce lol. 

Bryce is officially a bust anything to the contrary really is cope. Reich is well respected  in the league .. Reich is the guy that can make it work w/ almost any QB not Young though because Young isn't even NFL level. Colt Brennan couldn't make it Young can’t

I think there is more to see here than you may think. He never mentions Scott Fitterer by name at all and Fitt wasn't even present. Anyone else find it odd that the GM wasn't at his bosses press conference. Can we assume he may be fired at seasons end? I hope so. I would love to see us get Slowik as HC paired with Adam Peters as GM.

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Additionally Jones, Rapaport, Norris (literal friend of one of the guys who is being accused wanted Stroud over Bryce) are all saying it as definitive statements.  Not “well I think” speculation no nothing form pieces.

I know it may hard for some who have a agenda to comprehend the difference between “think” and “know”

You mean the same guy saying that Tepper claiming he didn't chime in on the decision was "rich"? 🤔

Norris' statement that Tepper didn't "overrule everybody" doesn't mean he didn't influence the decision. He actually clarified that directly in a response to his tweet about Tepper claiming no involvement.

2 minutes ago, CanMan11 said:

Bryce is officially a bust anything to the contrary really is cope. Reich is well respected  in the league .. Reich is the guy that can make it work w/ almost any QB not Young though because Young isn't even NFL level. Colt Brennan couldn't make it Young can’t

It sure as sh!T didn’t work with the 6+ QBs he ran through in Indy after Luck.

nice try though

2 minutes ago, CanMan11 said:

Frank made it work with Wentz… oh wait they traded him after a year. Luck? No he retired after a year of Frank and getting hit on every play… Matt Ryan?? Nope he was washed up like everyone thought. Frank made it work with the Eagles when Pederson was calling plays. 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Frank made it work with Wentz… oh wait they traded him after a year. Luck? No he retired after a year of Frank and getting hit on every play… Matt Ryan?? Nope he was washed up like everyone thought. Frank made it work with the Eagles when Pederson was calling plays. 

He went 11-5 with Philip Rivers coming off his couch.

IIt's incorrect to say that Reich never had any success.